Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What version sti parts would fit?

with a v3 intake manifold and assosaited plumbing the v3 tmic can fit. However the reriwing issues associated with that is no worth the hassle.

Sell your v1/2 and buy a later model one would be the cheapest way to do it frankly (when you take into account the extra STI gear you get along the way with it)

funkytown said:

with a v3 intake manifold and assosaited plumbing the v3 tmic can fit. However the reriwing issues associated with that is no worth the hassle.

Sell your v1/2 and buy a later model one would be the cheapest way to do it frankly (when you take into account the extra STI gear you get along the way with it)

Honestly would be the best bet but im happy with my current v1 just replacement parts are needed and i have seen others with sti upgrades so to speak tmic/intake few other bits and bobs.

So figured i could do the same with my own wrx

Regards

Night

G-unit']

get version 2 sti parts, the angle silver topmount if u wanting a "sti" 1, not really a upgrade tho, td05 turbo is tho if u dont have 1

Thanks for the info its not so much wanting "sti" parts but they are easier to find and pick up and well look better in my opinion lol. so v2 parts should right over also?

be stuff all tho, probly better fitting a WAIC unit

Be better then nothing seeing as im just after a new top mount as mine is rather naffed so i thought a "sti" "TMIC" would look nicer then just finding a 92 replacement so rather then just out right upgrades at this point just trying to keep it running nice with newer parts as a few are rather quite worn and tired but regardless the "sti" parts would be an upgrade to what i have running standard now :P

[quote name='evowrx said:

Thanks for that evo ^_^

Regards

Night

G-unit said:

what part? do u have the metal "fat tank" on yours? maybe post a pic

221116254_full.jpg

The now old pic from my introduction changed a few things already and a clean up but from the silicone joint back

#Edit

Circled the piece im talking about, but wondering if anyone could recommend a full air-intake that would fit my wrx instead of just replacing said part.

221116254_full-1.jpg

Regards

Night

G-unit said:

052.jpg

see the metal pipe, thats called a "fat tank" or u can get a small bent 1 made from apex-i

you could have the same setup as i did

yea definitely don't have a fat tank, tho that setup looks nice i was thinking more of a straight threw metal pipe but i suppose that would need to be made.

#Edit

Something like this for instance for a "90-96 legacy"

large.Box2WOR.gif

G-unit said:

have a look for a apexi pipe

Like this one?

507-f001.jpg

Other pictures i can find that have it installed still use the black bit which is splitting apart which is the piece i want to replace so figured a full intake like the previous picture i posted would be better then trying to find a replacement. But that being said i cant seem to find one -.-

221116254_full-1.jpg

Regards

Night

G-unit said:

yea thats the apexi pipe, just make sure with that other kit that your air flow metre will still reach

Figures.

What other kit? the picture i posted up of the legacy's intake? if so i was using that as an example of what i was looking for, for my wrx :P.

Just want to replace the black pipe tbh

Regards

Night

• 5 months later...
 evowrx']

Mountshop via Partmaster

yes, mountshop make a replacement. your best option as this part 2nd hand is always a risk

i\'ve got the mountshop part book, looks like you require part# 35G002 for your wrx

and just to clarify;

[quote name='NightKiss said:

Any one got or know a good place to purchase a v2-v3 silicone induction hose before I ring Subaru and get a factory replacement finally gave out and completely split need one asap

Regards

Night

they can be described as a turbo intake elbow. you won\'t find a silicone one, and they are only applicable to version 1/2 impreza. the early legacy version is almost the same, but without the hole for blowby hose