• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the hutt i reckon the firemans arms. Two of the people who work there are pretty much family so would be alll good. And for this side of the hill Monteiths in Mana. They both have like private function rooms so we wouldnt have to deal with other people ;p

chulozumo said:

For the hutt i reckon the firemans arms. Two of the people who work there are pretty much family so would be alll good. And for this side of the hill Monteiths in Mana. They both have like private function rooms so we wouldnt have to deal with other people ;p

Parking could be tight at monteiths however if a few of us turn up

deathz0r']

am staying at home, already in bed, Me is sick so will have to catch up with you guys another time instead

Me too.

[me=deathz0r]awaits rage at my grandpa'ish ways.[/me]

Neg though, mrs going away so thought I'd better see her off

farking knew you'd bitch up.... please hand your pair over at the door.

yeah maybe we'll have next weeks meet in town?

suggestions anyone? courtnay central? same time-ish...

that way the town-based ppl won't have an excuse not to show up

aka me. Haha.

Could do Courtney, kind of teenybopper'ish though. I'm sure Jon will love it

Yeah indeed he will...but isn't Wednesday the student night?

[quote name='Bazza-NZ said:

I'll looking into having a moving meet, depending on the week of the month

i.e 1st week = this place

2nd week = that place

Etc..

or would that be too confusing for some mere mortals?

that sounds like a good idea...that way if some can't make it on certain weeks, at least everyone has a chance

im keen to come to some meet ups, but i do find it confusing where you meet? i guess when u come up with somethink just put it up and ill show

So what I need from eveyone is a location or distance you are willing to travel for meets then from this information then I'll look into making up set locations for the weekly and monthly meets

as of today I've only heard back from one place about a dinner deal and have been given some information on other place (that reminded me to flick off a pm)

also what time frame would people like at curret it's been 9:00 so would people like it earlier and if so what time would you like

Thanks for your feedback in advance and just remember we can't please eveyone

Yes defintely earlier as I find that on a cold night I literally can't be bothered coming home from work at 7pm having dinner and then heading out again to stand around in the cold, then be late home and have to get up for work again on the Friday.

My recommendation would be 7.30pm for a coffee somewhere (for the weekly meets) and find somewhere with decent parking for everyone together for the Main Meet of the month and dinner.

Distant to travel - We would go to Wellington for the monthly dinner meet but would not be prepared to go their every week for a coffee (distance and cost of petrol would inhibit this). Hence the suggestion that the weekly coffee meet be spread around all areas. Maybe even the monthly meet could be moved around as well. As long as its advertised early enough on here this should not cause a problem.

A set place in the 3 locations (lower hutt, welly and porirua) could be organised for this and then advertised as this week Lower Hutt etc and people would know where it its - a copy and paste of the actual venue could be put up at the beiginign of the advert.

These are just my our (Mikes & Mine) personal thoughts and ideas.

Another thought, maybe weekly is too often. Maybe fortnightly - ie second thursday of the month for coffee somewhere and then the last thursday of the month for dinner night. This means that people might actually attend more meets overall as well as they aren't running their car out weekly (or not attending because they can't afford to).

That be a great idea, I find that a Sunday is typically the kinda day when I'd be out buying breakfast anyway, so it doesn't really impact the budget (aside from petrol)

Just as long as parking is good! Cause Sunday mornings tend to be busy at a lot of cafes etc

The Parade along Oriental Parade is an awesome cafe, you can park opposite in the parking lot next to the Freyberg pool... but yeah would have to get in early for everyone to get a park I would think

deathz0r']

[quote name='chulozumo said:

whens the next meeting?? tonight? if so where and when?

/quote]

We are meeting in town tonight at Courtney Central at 7:30 :)

I'll get Jase or someone else to confirm...

Mean. Im keen to come this time. Can you pm me if you find out some more details? Or just chuck it up here. Which ever is easiest

chulozumo']

[quote name='chulozumo said:

whens the next meeting?? tonight? if so where and when?

/quote]

We are meeting in town tonight at Courtney Central at 7:30 :)

I'll get Jase or someone else to confirm...

Mean. Im keen to come this time. Can you pm me if you find out some more details? Or just chuck it up here. Which ever is easiest

PM'd :D

deathz0r']

once again i'm staying at home, recovering from my sickness, should be all good next week for some partying

could possible be out actually

/quote]

So we will pick you up drunk again and take you for a joy ride? lol

nope not drinking tonight, my night off, I've already had 4 x 475ML red bulls and one standard V Bottle today

feel free to pop over to mind, i can bring out the poker set ;D

Bazza-NZ']

once again i'm staying at home, recovering from my sickness, should be all good next week for some partying

/quote]

nope not drinking tonight, my night off, I've already had 4 x 475ML red bulls and one standard V Bottle today

Aren't you sick? I'll bring some Swineflu masks from work :D hahahaha

Hopefully some people show up tonight

deathz0r']

/quote]

Aren't you sick? I'll bring some Swineflu masks from work :D hahahaha

Hopefully some people show up tonight

Yes but if i give it to you then think of those lovely days off work you can get ;D