Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

RAYDEO's Trackday Prep How To...

RAYDEO

• Admin

Over the years there\'s been plenty of people are "keen" to hit the track in their pride and joy, only to put up every excuse in the book once the day arrives.There\'s also the people who think they need to strip their car out and do every mod under the sun to get every last ounce of straight line speed out of their cars.

I\'m producing a series of videos to prove to the above people you don\'t need to do any of this. The aim is to instruct and maybe educate.

So without further bollocks, heres

Awesome.. can\'t wait for the rest, especially bleeding the brake system.

Further question regarding brakes.

1) Would you recommend brake pad lubricant? or you\'re okay without it?

2) Is there a legal way (ie, not speeding) to bed in brake pads?

nickch said:

As Ray said, I\'ve never used it, find a good twisty 100k stetch..Me and Koom use to use the area round halswell in chch for bedding in as 100k zone with lots of good twistys to brake on for bedding in..

Definitely cool vids, +1 on the music it\'s horrible lol

Good work Ray I\'m sure alot of people will benefit from these, only 2 tips 1) safety first use axle stands, 2) this might be covered in the bleeding vid but while under there check the rubber hoses for cracks and check you have enough meat on the rotor itself otherwise pads wont do poo if the rotors to thin or damaged already.

WRXER']

[quote name='nickch said:

/quote]

As Ray said, I\'ve never used it, find a good twisty 100k stetch..Me and Koom use to use the area round halswell in chch for bedding in as 100k zone with lots of good twistys to brake on for bedding in..

Definitely cool vids, +1 on the music it\'s horrible lol

Cheers guys...

Will need to replace pads and rotors before MM14 (2 piece.. will be quite interesting... need to lookup torque figures for the cap bolts).

So this has been quite useful.

and fluid in there is 2 years old.. so will need to get that sorted too..

can\'t wait for the next..

• 1 month later...