Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Trade me are useless fuckwits!

Just venting some steam but trademe are fucking useless. they supplied someone i bought something off the wrong delivery details and now im $50 down. To top that off, about a month ago they lost $20 that i credited my account with by direct debit. They wouldnt even add the money to my account after i supplied dates, bank account numbers and a statement. Definately not impressed.

JoKer said:

wait how did the wrong address get supplied? man up is that your fault?

$20 aint hard to find with records

Tell that to them. id certainly like to know where my $20 is.

And in regards to the sending to the wrong address, it was sent to my old address (approx 18 months ago) which had been deleted when i moved.

• General Member
 wrx_lou']

[quote name='JoKer said:

wait how did the wrong address get supplied? man up is that your fault?

$20 aint hard to find with records

/quote]

Tell that to them. id certainly like to know where my $20 is.

And in regards to the sending to the wrong address, it was sent to my old address (approx 18 months ago) which had been deleted when i moved.

I'm lost (I usually am) you supplied the wrong delivery address and blame them?

the address pops up for you to double check before you hit "send delivery address"

as for $20 did you pay by credit card? if not - cant help you but check you TM account on the same day (or day after) and see if it arrived, THEN if still lost ring CC Company and/or TM

Na na...the address i gave them was the one im at now as i had long ago changed it. when i checked with the seller today as to how long expected delivery was he replied saying it should of been there as it was sent on the 29th. he also attatched the delivery details, which happened to be my previous address.

And like i said i payed by direct debit. I have provided them with a statement and they still said 'we dont have it.'

Guest boostin

I've had one like that. Supplied work address and it turned up at home.... ???

But at least I got it.

boostin']

So you now own $200k worth of Porsche??

no an $1100 racing sump (ouch) the bid i apparantley put on is $900 and then i hit buy now after that....Except i dont buy stuff if i know i cant afford to pay for it...sas was watchlisting it to be nosy.....

If the owner of said sump is on here...sorry :-)

[quote name='JoKer said:

yea TM made me buy COD:4 too

yeah - and you jsut happen to play it every day once it showed up to :-P