Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

what do you think of this??

SubLeggy

hey guys

im looking at getting this rs legacy to put my sti v4 long block into it. the seller wants 2gs for it as is. do you think this is a bit steep for a car like this or is it bang on for what hes asking for?? "gotta spend a bit of 4 too make some $" hopefully the link works

http://www.te.co.nz/te-motors/Cars/Subaru/Legacy/141-1-7_ad-4038518.htm

cheers

SubLeggy

yeah he said 1500 for the mags alone, so really im only getting 500 for the car lolz. but yeah i got a v4 long block sitting in my shed that i wanna get rid of and then im probly gonna end up selling the gt legacy that i own, and who knows waht ill have after that

Joker']

me too buy it for $2k and flik the hubcaps off for $1.5k - BARGIN!

sorry i seem to be having a blonde moment here, but what do you mean by flicking the hubcaps off for 1.5k??

[quote name='G-unit said:

thort was reasonably cheap as has wof n reg,lowish ks for year and only minor problem

what i was thinking of doing was taking that rs engine of of it putting my sti block in, fixing the rs engine and then selling the rs for pretty cheap

Look for things that are wrong, rust etc and talk him down as you find stuff, that's if you find anything wrong, i don't think he will go under 2k, but try ;)

yeah ive been emailing him about the car aye. he said theres no rust at all, panels are straight etc. im just trying to find a day that i am free this week witch is more than likely gonna be on a sunday, so hopefully hes avaliable to let me view the car on sunday. im in upper hutt and hes in masterton

I'd bring a set of steelies to him and say you'll take the car, minus chromes for $500. I wouldn't bother trying to sell them, that's his damn problem.

Otherwise id try find one that's not owned by some guido/homie :P. Any un rego'd ones lying around for $500?

ReubenH said:

I'd bring a set of steelies to him and say you'll take the car, minus chromes for $500. I wouldn't bother trying to sell them, that's his damn problem.

Otherwise id try find one that's not owned by some guido/homie :P. Any un rego'd ones lying around for $500?

hey Reuben

was thinking about that asking him to sell it minus the wheels. but if i dont get the set of wheels off his car and i sell my gt wagon then im left with no wheels pretty much. there is another legacy for around $550 but the rego has lapsed and it been sitting in storage for over a year, bodys all straight as far as i can tell from the pics that the guy has sent me

where are you based? id just about let my vz project go for $1000. damn things drivn me crazy sittin there and no time to work on it, its all setup for an engine, has turbo loom, boost solenoids etc, hydraulic clutch setup and turbo box, wrx seats, gtb 294mm rotors and calipers,3 inch exhaust and downpipe, plus heaps of bolt ons, recon vf8, fat tank intake, sti top mount, etc etc needs an engine and put the interior back together......