Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dunedin SUBBYS, let's plan the next meet

B4 2000

Hey everyone,

Thought it would be a good idea to plan everymeet in advance, just to know what's going to happen, possible cruise routs (if there is), abd to know who will turn up.

So, what do you think guys/girls?

Cheers everyone

dubbedup, family first :)

jim, im sure someone would be happy to have you along for the ride

RAYDEO, thank you for the routes and which sunday will you be here (this sunday or next week). ill be keen if im free (you know uni and exams on the way + sunday night) bt dont want to miss meeting the boss

MINTGTB said:

the red route is where the old Dunedin ClubSUB crew went out for a spirited fang one night.. ;D and thats when you lost ya brakes and went straight off the road aye Ray? :D :D and we went out to Aromoana and you couldn't keep up.

You mean when he kept on whinging about having no grip because his tyres weren't up to it. I think it was more of an issue between the seat and the steering wheel.

Oscar']

[quote name='MINTGTB said:

the red route is where the old Dunedin ClubSUB crew went out for a spirited fang one night.. ;D and thats when you lost ya brakes and went straight off the road aye Ray? :D :D and we went out to Aromoana and you couldn't keep up.

/quote]

You mean when he kept on whinging about having no grip because his tyres weren't up to it. I think it was more of an issue between the seat and the steering wheel.

and his taily rear sway-bar :D

• Admin
 MINTGTB said:

i couldnt keep up????? dont remember that, what car was i in at that stage?

i do remember running outa road and bugger all brakes... lol

the only time i remember going out to aromoana was with me leading and being WAY out infront and you stuck behind someone... possibly nick (in the V3 sti)

and the route we took when i ran outa brakes was the road from port over to long beach and thru to the motor way, the black route is WAY nicer... especially if you go from the motorway back towards town... MINT road!

RAYDEO']

[quote name='MINTGTB said:

/quote]

i couldnt keep up????? dont remember that, what car was i in at that stage?

i do remember running outa road and bugger all brakes... lol

the only time i remember going out to aromoana was with me leading and being WAY out infront and you stuck behind someone... possibly nick (in the V3 sti)

and the route we took when i ran outa brakes was the road from port over to long beach and thru to the motor way, the black route is WAY nicer... especially if you go from the motorway back towards town... MINT road!

Portobello wasn't involved, so I don't care.

Actually it might've been that same weekend I started to flop my wang out in front of that guy and had a black eye the next day. Then the following weekend Ray and I decided it was a great idea to ring Lorna on our way to BK, which required crossing the motorway. To our dismay we get there and it is closed. The night before that we were hanging out of Millers car screaming "SHOW US YA TITS" to random females, only to come to a red light and realise that a quick get away won't happen.

At some point I drove down Baldwin St in reverse gear, pulled some fat blonde guy out of a ditch and found love in the form of a Leone Coupe. Then Ray had his beer goggles on and hooked up with some ugly Mirage with Toyota hubcaps which overheated. It did good skids.

Oscar said:

Actually it might've been that same weekend I started to flop my wang out in front of that guy and had a black eye the next day. Then the following weekend Ray and I decided it was a great idea to ring Lorna on our way to BK, which required crossing the motorway. To our dismay we get there and it is closed. The night before that we were hanging out of Millers car screaming "SHOW US YA TITS" to random females, only to come to a red light and realise that a quick get away won't happen.

At some point I drove down Baldwin St in reverse gear, pulled some fat blonde guy out of a ditch and found love in the form of a Leone Coupe. Then Ray had his beer goggles on and hooked up with some ugly Mirage with Toyota hubcaps which overheated. It did good skids.

was the night at millers the flax battle royale? between me and Miller? those were the days huh..

MINTGTB']

[quote name='Oscar said:

/quote]

was the night at millers the flax battle royale? between me and Miller? those were the days huh..

Yeah I remember that! That was before Raymond and I did our BK walk. You really loved flicking those legs...

• Admin
 Oscar said:

hahaha yeah god times.... dont forget the Toymitsu was really boucy too hahaha the vid is still on youtube...

we may have to converge on millers house in aucks one day tho...

RAYDEO']

[quote name='Oscar said:

/quote]

hahaha yeah god times.... dont forget the Toymitsu was really boucy too hahaha the vid is still on youtube...

we may have to converge on millers house in aucks one day tho...

I stayed there lastnight.. Millers mum is amazing! ;)

Andrew NR said:

Is there any chance of doing the cruise during the day? I'm use to doing cruises during daylight hours. Night time cruises seem so boy racer-ish. Plus the video camera works better during the day.

+1, daytime much better but don't think friday's daytime is ideal cuz of work etc. I would love to do that just not this Friday, would be keen on saturday tho

B4 2000']

[quote name='Andrew NR said:

Is there any chance of doing the cruise during the day? I'm use to doing cruises during daylight hours. Night time cruises seem so boy racer-ish. Plus the video camera works better during the day.

/quote]

+1, daytime much better but don't think friday's daytime is ideal cuz of work etc. I would love to do that just not this Friday, would be keen on saturday tho

Sorry, I didn't mean this Friday. Most of us are at work during the week.