Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What do you all think of this JDM WRX?

nt_a_foz said:

Id be wanting reciepts for the rebuild...

No reciepts = no rebuild in my books...

I woudlnt be touching it if it was original or suspected original motor just because of the kms

150 in each cylinder is pretty decent though, wouldn't you expect it to be less if it had done 177,000kms? :)

• General Member

wtf incabin boost tap? very tidy otherwise

keltik said:

People in New Zealand who enjoy telling you their car is JDM. OF COURSE IT IS! Most of the bloody cars here are. Not that its anything to be proud of - just means everythings in Japanese and dealer support is harder to get.

(sorry on a rampage)

Quote from auction:

"beats STi wrx's and old evo's" and "selling as I've lost my licence "

Both tell me this car has been thrashed hard. IMO I wouldn't care if it had a rebuild, it is a bag of problems for whoever ends up with it.

Edit: then again I've just red your auction and it doesn't look as though it's been driven by a nanny either.

I think you will find your 180 will hold its value better than a WRX.

Im not saying thats vitally important or anything but it is something to consider.

Im with joker in that i'd avoid anything with a rebuild/lost licence driver.

Smells like a bad combo like me. Rather like cheese and jam on toast. Its all sorta wrong.

straight swap then yeah i think you'd be getting the better deal your cars a 89 the wrx is a 98, yes there are less 180sx than wrx tho.

the wrx will never be a sti and trust me as soon as you've had a wrx you want to get a sti so just skip the step and look for a sti.

JoKer said:

hehe TheRock sticker - nice :P

do it!

It doesn't actually say the rock, it has the 'R' replaced with a 'C' , my mate put it on when we were at 4 & Rotor jamboree LOL :D

Thought id get the details for it as per usual

Plate: CZA739

Chassis Num: GC8-066090

Applied Model: GC8E48D (Version 4)

Engine: EJ20K (Good)

Trans: MT

Grade: WRX

All seems in order here. Thrashing is par for the course, regular and consistant oil changes is what interests me.