Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Drivetrain from BH to BC interchangable?

Ryan

smurff said:

sorry to disappoint hijacka, keltik had nothing to do with your warning.

would be nice if you said sorry to him.

-smurff

Hello club captain.

Although thats what you say, unfortunately its a mute txt in this conversation

I have simply posted fatual info(not speculation) based on my experience regarding the above posts and if i get lip for it then thats fine but i will, and have given it back..i don't see anyone else getting a warning?which is strange considering the abuse i have recieved in this thread.i couldn't careless if you give me another warning or ban me because i know that it will be unjustified anyway and the truth is that you and other readers or genuine clubsub member(not trolls) will miss out on the professional advice i have on offer...which is why my profile is kind of blank...(you wouldnt go and jump in a pool without first looking too see whos in that pool would you?)well anyway thanks for your time and understanding.

Regards Hijacka

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keltik']

Im not saying im an expert

[quote name='hijacka said:

Do you think just because you have nearly 3000 post it makes you more of a expert?WAKEUP BOY! ...

...The question is a simple one from one expert to another so called expert(you) just to make the so called expert look like a dick(thats you im talking about)because in realty you really are a dick...

think about how many people will be pissing themself laughing at you.shame m8 shame.beaten by a newbee ;D

It's funny how you based that entire post on the fact that you thought, that Keltik thought he was an expert on the matter. Where in reality he said exactly the opposite.

I'm not saying you don't know anything about gearboxes, as the only experience I've had is playing with a four speed out of an old Bedford truck. But in short, you did throw a badly punctuated, hard to follow tantrum.

I doubt anyone's laughing at Keltik, as he claimed nothing, didn't 'nark' (Lol... haven't heard that word used seriously since I was 13) on you and tried to stand up for a member who around here has earned a lot of respect. So people don't come nicely when a new guy starts saying contradictory terms with out referenced evidence, and then turns around and throws a fucking tantrum when others disagree.

If you re-read this thread you'll find, no one actually started insulting you - only disagreed with your statements, YOU first off started insulting boostcut. Who's really the child here?

This is where we all take a big deep breath, move on, and remember what the thread is about. Enough is enough methinks. We get that the pair of ya don't like each other very much...but not everyone can be friends :P Fresh start auu.

keltik said:

You take the electrical sender out and plug the cable into the hole it leaves. Fits fine

Oh, and your being alittle bit miss leading...again, the electronic sender unscrews from the box and ya screw in a cable stork k..'it doesn't 'plug' into the hole it leaves'.

Guest keltik

Haha get f***ed. Oh and you dont screw in a cable stork if your Auto BC has a one piece cable which some do. So your also being misleading you tit

With the neutral switch, you need to put in a relay if your going to keep the Auto ECU as the throw is different. Manuals are open for neutral and Autos are closed....or maybe its the other way around. Cant remember - I just know you have to change it.

keltik said:

Haha get f***ed. Oh and you dont screw in a cable stork if your Auto BC has a one piece cable which some do. So your also being misleading you tit

With the neutral switch, you need to put in a relay if your going to keep the Auto ECU as the throw is different. Manuals are open for neutral and Autos are closed....or maybe its the other way around. Cant remember - I just know you have to change it.

tit and f***ed? Are you missing out on something in life buddy?

The topic was electronic sender vs cable speedo as poster 1 was talking about purchasing a later model gearbox which will have a electronic speedo.and if you look back you say plug in the hole but the dont..actually none of them do, which is very misleading infomation!just as well your services are free isn't it lol!!and were not talking about autos.

but seeing were on the subject you will still need the cable from a manual anyway because they are longer than the auto ones.so once again you have given out some more misleading infomation! A++

Guest keltik

All im missing out on in life is a clutch plate for my hatch.

The Auto speedo cable will just about reach, but it isnt ideal. I ran mine for 6 months with no problems tho. I give Ryan enough credit to see that when i say "plug in", he will realise thats not possible and assume i meant "screw in"...which i did.

Your still coming across as a wanker btw. Im sure your nice in real life, but on here...i dont see it.