Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

shouts

you missed out seeing the block

here it is:

62010_1418702195532_1471959849_31066163_

61012_1418702355536_1471959849_31066164_

was told that this ver1/2 wrx pistons makes 300kw( pffh what ever ) its not even STI piston

62068_1418703635568_1471959849_31066173_

58628_1418703035553_1471959849_31066168_

61337_1419463934575_1471959849_31067304_

58361_1419464374586_1471959849_31067305_

iPhone camera suck

i'll use my Canon 50D next time

Nice looking WRX, Loving the two tone colours, it really makes the car i reckon, are the wheels all the same colour? for some reason on my screen its look like the rear wheels are lighter in colour

San... - Nice effort on the engine build bro, that engine looks very shinny and well built

this is the car it came out of >> http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,7312.msg99862.html#msg99862

NB: quote "...This car is 250kw atw @ 1bar boost tuned on 98 fuel only!..."

these are the specs he advrtised on TM wen i brought it... EJ20 closed deck long block, has been run in has done 1000km.very strong engine.

Block and heads have been surfaced

Forged h beam rods

std sti pistons

Balanced crank

Valves and seats ground

New rings and acl race bearings

honed block

all new oil seals

&+...

Bazza-NZ']

Nice looking WRX, Loving the two tone colours, it really makes the car i reckon, are the wheels all the same colour? for some reason on my screen its look like the rear wheels are lighter in colour

San... - Nice effort on the engine build bro, that engine looks very shinny and well built

the fronts are black nishimura with polishd lip rears are aloy koya inox imagine

&++ [quote name='G-unit said:

is that the wrx that was 4sale in danevirk? has a mean pink pearl 2 it?

looks dam nice tho

yeh bro its from DVK... have resprayed it darker orange since then... and bn puttn money n2 it evr since i brought it ::)

effn hope it is what it says it is ... brett/h8evos u might wana say sumthn bwt now bro!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a beauty!!#!@$!#!

love the porsche orange and black too, um forgive my noob ignorance is that the same block I have in my 1999 B4?

look at the size of this pistons lol

DrDarkMatter said:

love the porsche orange and black too, um forgive my noob ignorance is that the same block I have in my 1999 B4?

i dont think porsches put pink pearls in their cars hahah

no thats a closed deckblock, with acl bears and H beam rods - your is open deck with standard internals

DrDarkMatter said:

thats wats up - DrDarkMatter's got 20/20 iSight

blackpanther said:

yeh cud be keen. depends if i get springs sorted etc... u going?

wana see wat jason's doing with his? n ask if he remembers this...

3923941825a12760001439l.jpg

jason probably like 5 ahead already hahaha