Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

young teenagers doing skids on the streets

This forum is NOT for the discussion of illegal activities. We do not talk about skids, racing on the streets, burnouts, doughnuts/hellis, running from the Police, or any of the like on here. This has always been the rule, and always will be. I have discussed this with you in the past, I can't understand why I'm having to say it again.

Be glad this isn't in the Auckland section, or I would have already dealt with it.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shale said:

This forum is NOT for the discussion of illegal activities. We do not talk about skids, racing on the streets, burnouts, doughnuts/hellis, running from the Police, or any of the like on here. This has always been the rule, and always will be. I have discussed this with you in the past, I can't understand why I'm having to say it again.

Be glad this isn't in the Auckland section, or I would have already dealt with it.

when did i say i did any of it.?just makes me angry that you thiink all young people do skids?they dont.im not the one who started ths topic

It's not a generalisation that all young people do skids - the OP of this topic just posted mindless conversation that managed to get the entire forum talking. The topic died a natural death weeks ago.

No one thinks all young people do skids. Look at the demographic here.

Again, this really does need to die. 1) we should all agree to disagree, 2) we should now refrain from talking about activities outside the law, as they are not relevant to the forum.

sti8u']

when did i say i did any of it.?just makes me angry that you thiink all young people do skids?they dont.im not the one who started ths topic

Im pretty sure the guy who started this (spec c) is a a young guy, so it isn't the "older" crowd complaining.

Honestly i saw this thread as Spec C doing a bit of trolling, and seems like he got a reaction expected.

People are entitled to their opinions, so i think you need to take a breath and relax.

Your foot + your mouth

[quote name='sti8u said:

b]if i knew were u live i come skid on ur lawn[/b]

And i believe thats where you said it

k i dont care really.just anyoying.christchurch gave all young people a bad name when they did all the street racing/skids and smashing up police cars,thats them.the other side of young people are sensible and dont do shit like that,like i said there is a time and a place to do it,im getting my point across so.just like every1 else

Shale said:

It's not a generalisation that all young people do skids - the OP of this topic just posted mindless conversation that managed to get the entire forum talking. The topic died a natural death weeks ago.

No one thinks all young people do skids. Look at the demographic here.

Again, this really does need to die. 1) we should all agree to disagree, 2) we should now refrain from talking about activities outside the law, as they are not relevant to the forum.

*thumbs up icon* ..... we need one

Pelvin']

Im pretty sure the guy who started this (spec c) is a a young guy, so it isn't the "older" crowd complaining.

Honestly i saw this thread as Spec C doing a bit of trolling, and seems like he got a reaction expected.

People are entitled to their opinions, so i think you need to take a breath and relax.

Your foot + your mouth

[quote name='sti8u said:

ever heard of sarcasm

obviously not.

sti8u']

Your foot + your mouth

[quote name='sti8u said:

ever heard of carcasum?

obviously not.

carcasum?

The only ones giving young people a bad name are the young people giving themselves that name by behaving like idiots. I've never had issues given I've never driven in a manner likely to disturb the public... I'm not exactly old at 24 years old either.

There are plenty of other people on this forum that are the same; we have all had our dumb/whoops moments but you'll find that the majority of people here don't say another area has given everyone a bad name, then go and threaten to do just that on someone's lawn.

Calm down, take a break, and think about exactly what it is you're saying. It's not coming across too flash to the rest of the forum.

Shale said:

The only ones giving young people a bad name are the young people giving themselves that name by behaving like idiots. I've never had issues given I've never driven in a manner likely to disturb the public... I'm not exactly old at 24 years old either.

There are plenty of other people on this forum that are the same; we have all had our dumb/whoops moments but you'll find that the majority of people here don't say another area has given everyone a bad name, then go and threaten to do just that on someone's lawn.

Calm down, take a break, and think about exactly what it is you're saying. It's not coming across too flash to the rest of the forum.

yup whateva

all i gota say is a time and place.if theres no1 getting hurt or no1can get hurt open space go hard

Pelvin']

[quote name='sti8u said:

ever heard of carcasum?

obviously not.

/quote]

Your right, wtf is carcasum? Unless you have still "just woken up" and spelling not up to awoken standard

my computer is root as some sort of speeling thing that comes on.i dont notice till iv written it

sti8u']

[quote name='Shale said:

/quote]

yup whateva

all i gota say is a time and place.if theres no getting hurt or no1can get hurt open space go hard

Property damage cost tax payers money, and to be honest, im tired of paying out for repairing streets when the money could go elsewhere.

sti8u']

[quote name='sti8u said:

ever heard of carcasum?

obviously not.

/quote]

Your right, wtf is carcasum? Unless you have still "just woken up" and spelling not up to awoken standard

my computer is root as some sort of speeling thing that comes on.i dont notice till iv written it

Im sorry, what?

sti8u']

[quote name='Shale said:

/quote]

yup whateva

all i gota say is a time and place.if theres no1 getting hurt or no1can get hurt open space go hard

That's not what the law states and that's not the feeling on this forum. Things can still go wrong and property can still be damaged. In fact there have been topics in the past where forum members have noted damage caused by people 'going out into the wops' where 'there's no one to bother' and 'going hard'. It's not a victimless crime, hence the behaviour not being condoned on here - as talk or otherwise.

Ask some of our farmers what they think of the damage on the roads and to their fences, and what they think of disturbing their stock.

I for one am also extremely unamused by being woken at 2am because someone is 'going hard' when 'no one is around' on a worknight when they should be sleeping like normal people!

your missing my point. TIME AND A PLACE

if you live in the middle of no were and no one is around .whats is the problem,yes its iilegal.but if no1 can see you do it,then you wont get caught.werre as if you were to go to your local shoping place and do skids then thats dum i will agree with that,my uncle owns a houise in matakana there is no 1 around for miles.you can hurt urslef or any one else beacuse your out of the way.

once again time and a place

sti8u said:

if you live in the middle of no were and no one is around .whats is the problem,yes its iilegal.but if no1 can see you do it,then you wont get caught.werre as if you were to go to your local shoping place and do skids then thats dum i will agree with that,my uncle owns a houise in matakana there is no 1 around for miles.you can hurt urslef or any one else beacuse your out of the way.

Your suggesting in a paddock you or someone you know owns, not a road. The thread clearly states "on the streets".

private roads.if you live there its fine,theres plenty of place that are out of the way that are suitable to do it.thats away from the public and out of harms way .this argument is guna contuine.yes i understand what your saying ,but understand were im coming from.

Pelvin']

[quote name='sti8u said:

/quote]

Your suggesting in a paddock you or someone you know owns, not a road. The thread clearly states "on the streets".

private road still is a road.if your allowed to do it there why not?im guna be the OLDER person in this and walk away.funnyest thing iv done all week.talk about skids and weird guys on the subaru site who get so angry with people doing skids.lol

sti8u']

[quote name='sti8u said:

/quote]

private road still is a road.if your allowed to do it there why not?im guna be the OLDER person in this and walk away.funnyest thing iv done all week.talk about skids and weird guys on the subaru site who get so angry with people doing skids.lol

1st, I think you mean "bigger person", as clearly you are younger than I.

2nd, your meantion of a private road came well after anything anyone else has said

3rd, Angry not so much, annoyed more so, as I said before about property damage costing those of us with jobs through the tax we pay.

4th, What makes you think people own Subarus to do skids? Could it not be that we enjoy these cars for the way they handle and wha they are capable of doing (i.e track days)

5th, As for weird guys on a Subaru forum, you don't have to be here.