• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TURTLE said:

Carefull, you don't want to make him M.A.D

425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg

Wait, What??

the muscles are not big enough and I have more veins through my neck and the color... it's way off..... oh and my teeth are cleaner

but nice effort

----

nice post pappu

In Jail they dont even try and rehabilitate you for 99% of crimes...hense when you go in you become more knowlageable (criminal activities)

Life looks like this for an average joe:

You get snapped for racing on the street, car crushed, you go to jail...learn how to become a criminal, lose job cos of jail time, come out unemployable cos of criminal histroy...commit crime to survive...go back to jail....hate the police for doing their job, teach your children to hate police....then everyone show no respect the law, its a vicious spiral, Iam not against the police but ever since they handed me tickets etc i have lost a huge amount of respect for the law that i once had,

(rant over)

daleson said:

SheriffArpaioPrisonersPinkShirts.jpg

make them work on a chain line!

pay thier own way!

Teach them to farm or some shit :P

thats what im thinking, make them do some P.D. shit for real, honestly that il make all of us think twice about putting our foot down.

Old Skool Subbie said:

If they did start crushing cars then 2nd hand parts would dry up pretty quickley depending on how many got crushed.

Then parts would become much dearer etc.

imagine a whole load of GT/RS Legacys/ WRXs etc Going to get crushed and gone 4eva :o

rather not a!

loren said:

MAD. don't you ever get tired ranting?

you just go on... and on... and on...

and on...

and on...

and on...

and on...

and on...

and on...

and on...

and on...

(New leaf) :D :D :D

now now, let us play nice in the sand pit Loren...... 8)

JoKer said:

gees man - I split that shit out and you bring it back MAD wtf... loren is over it in case you cant tell

well you didnt remove the first post she posted so I thought you wanted me to turn a good .. new leaf.. was it offence to play nice in the sand pit?

f$*k it then lets fight you and me first joker........................ no second thought, your a good guy.. i don't want to fight you.. you'll kick my a$$

loren said:

I'm a guy. 38, 6 foot, 105KG, bald, beard.

named loren that's nice ... my bad I thought you were a women..

All I want to do is add something positive to this thread.. if you don't like that's fine, but if you direct crap at me personally then, man up (if you are one) and handle what comes back, sh*t I have too.

Joker you do a swell job dude.. I'm not am trying to offend anyone by adding something positive.

Guest loren
 MAD']

[quote name='loren said:

/quote]

All I want to do is add something positive to this thread.. if you don't like that's fine, but if you direct crap at me personally then, man up (if you are one) and handle what comes back, sh*t I have too.

Joker you do a swell job dude.. I'm not am trying to offend anyone by adding something positive.

honestly, I baited you because I knew you would bite, and just wanted to have some fun... but

your bite was weak and boring (low IQ I it seems) so I couldn't be bothered.

sounds like you 2 need to hook up and give each other a big hug lol ....

on another note every one is a boy racer lol think every body just needs to move on an accept it. The public have labelled you with the name and it will stick lol

plus for people to say hay look there is a group of car enthuiests doesnt apeall as group of BOYRACERS any way.

loren']

honestly, I baited you because I knew you would bite, and just wanted to have some fun... but

your bite was weak and boring (low IQ I it seems) so I couldn't be bothered.

Yes I knew you bait that, but your bait was weak.. as to why I said the

The TRUTH hurts ......... that's nice.

your chicken run, crushing boy racers view, is still c*m stained, but that's only personal opinion.

[quote name='loren said:

(low IQ I it seems)

^ (LOL) low IQ I it seems - hmmmmm some how I think my IQ is better than yours LOL

But lets us shake hands and forget this childish tongue and cheek...... A truce, there bearded one 8)

(nice post nado. 99.9% true I reckon) But I'll pass on the hug lol

Guest loren
 MAD said:

your chicken run, crushing boy racers view, is still c*m stained, but that's only personal opinion.

lol. that was such a piss take I'm amazed you thought it was serious.

In reality, I have had almost zero exposure to boy racing exploits and am not particularly

worried about them. Soccer mums and fat suit wearing audi drivers piss me off a hell of a

lot more and on a regular basis, during the daily commute.

What pisses me off though, is boy racers coming on here all the time and whining and complaining

and generally being pissy little children... feeling sorry for themselves and having "the world owes me a living"

type attitude.

It's not just you the Police pick on.

loren']

[quote name='MAD said:

/quote]

lol. that was such a piss take I'm amazed you thought it was serious.

In reality, I have had almost zero exposure to boy racing exploits and am not particularly

worried about them. Soccer mums and fat suit wearing audi drivers piss me off a hell of a

lot more and on a regular basis, during the daily commute.

What pisses me off though, is boy racers coming on here all the time and whining and complaining

and generally being pissy little children... feeling sorry for themselves and having "the world owes me a living"

type attitude.

It's not just you the Police pick on.

LOL come on now, you were serious and now you wish to play that down because you don't want to be honest about how you feel.. :-\ LOL nice one.

post that up were I said any of that stuff, anywhere on here, where I said the police pick on me? Oh What!.. you cant? why? is it because I never said that... oh well that's nice... so what did you say again?

42031719.jpg

all I added to this thread, was I'd rather see this issue go from bad to better rather than bad to worse and put forth positive ideas to make positive changes..

before your pitiful attempt to bait the game. It was pitiful..

But enough is enough right, lets us, call it a truce, then woMAN (because I am unsure) TRUCE what ya say. ::)

Old Skool Subbie said:

If they did start crushing cars then 2nd hand parts would dry up pretty quickley depending on how many got crushed.

Then parts would become much dearer etc.

imagine a whole load of GT/RS Legacys/ WRXs etc Going to get crushed and gone 4eva :o

I'm sure the wreckers doing the crushing would strip the cars of the saleable parts, including panels before destroying the shell ;)

Guest loren
 MAD said:

LOL come on now, you were serious and now you wish to play that down because you don't want to be honest about how you feel.. :-\ LOL nice one.

right, I forgot you knew me so well ::)

loren']

[quote name='MAD said:

/quote]

right, I forgot you knew me so well ::)

like you know me so well ... 8)

so can post up anywhere, where I said the police pick on me? No you can't? do you need some time to look for it?