Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

whats coming up?

kamineko

anything fun happening between mid-october and start of december?

i have about 3 weeks off that i can take in this period :)

i plan to lock myself in Funky's basement and do some CS paperwork/forum stuff for a few weeks, but anything track/cruise related would be awesome. i sometimes remember that i own a subaru, be nice to drive (see) it more than once every Megameet! haha sorry Debs :-[

Playday is running Hampton Downs 30th Nov and Manfield 27th Nov, anyone already planning on these? the Hampton configuration seems a bit short atm, but i'd still give it a thrash if there was a group going

Manfield is a lot closer, plus i already have a time to improve on :)

so - what else is happening that i can plan my dates around?

Hey Nick, there are a few fun things happening then:

Port Road Street Sprint Labour Weekend Sun, also an autocross and motorkhana on the Mon

Admiral Hill hillclimb Wairarapa early Nov

Intermarque Manfield early Dec

2x sealed hillclimbs Wanganui late Nov (Sat/Sun)

Road and Track Manfield back track early Nov

Road and Track Manfield mid Dec

Al

spark_38 said:

Port Road is a caged event, I think.

The Road & Track series at Manfeild aren't caged events.

Neither are the playdays, 27th Manfeild & 30th Hampton - if Taupo had something on in the same week. You could do all three N.I. tracks in one hit!

No cage necessary for Port Rd. Only Shelly Bay requires a cage as far as the Wellington sealed sprints go. Gravel is another story.

Targa is at the last week of October Nick, if you wanted to come along flick me a PM and I could see if I could squeeze you into the crew or something?

heres the plan!

27th Oct arrive Welly in the evening

? tidy up car

? get WOF

? build new forum

? hold a decent CS general meeting

? maybe visit Auckland CS meet

? install new suspension

27th Nov Manfeild Playday

visit JoKer / madmike?

29th collect Aims wheels

30th catch the ferry south

visit Mattapo / Aim to drop off wheels

so, in between everything i have a month of couch surfing in Welly. you have been warned!

kamineko said:

heres the plan!

27th Oct arrive Welly in the evening

? tidy up car

? get WOF

? build new forum

? hold a decent CS general meeting

? maybe visit Auckland CS meet

? install new suspension

27th Nov Manfeild Playday

visit JoKer / madmike?

29th collect Aims wheels

30th catch the ferry south

visit Mattapo / Aim to drop off wheels

so, in between everything i have a month of couch surfing in Welly. you have been warned!

Are you staying at Jons?

kamineko']

yeah i will want to bullet myself between Jon's and Seans while working on the fourm, but i havn't organised when i can stay with Jon yet as he is overseas. for the rest i will stay where i can :)

You want to buy a house, comes with excellent subaru storage :) Bed is available here :)

[quote name='phall said:

Maby organizing a small meetup in welly sometime in that gap would be good? even if its just a catch up and pizza?

Yes I will definately be organising an event while Nick is here.

QYKCHK']

[quote name='ClubSub Mum said:

Yes I will definately be organising an event while Nick is here.

/quote]

If it's a weekend madmike and I would love an excuse to come for a visit... might even put a warrant on the fun car ;)

*Madmike likes this post*

if your in to drifting there is round 1 of D1NZ at manfield on the 28-29th october.

I'll be there both days working my ass off since my workshop is putting up the prize for first place

May as well book a place in palmy, if a few of us Welli folk are keen to stay for playday and the drifting weekend.

Nick - if you're going to Aucks, may as well coincide it with a Hampton Downs event.... perhaps we could go halves on Mike & Debs' place if youre keen :D

yeah i've thought about that, but decided against hampton downs this time. + i'd rather not be stressing to prep everything in 24hours. (wouldn't mind the challenge back home, but up there a mission tends to put pressure on people other than myself)

staying in Palmy also sounds grand. i do need to leave for home on the 30th tho.

halves on Mike and Debs?

spark_38 said:

May as well book a place in palmy, if a few of us Welli folk are keen to stay for playday and the drifting weekend.

Nick - if you're going to Aucks, may as well coincide it with a Hampton Downs event.... perhaps we could go halves on Mike & Debs' place if youre keen :D

cb60366b-4340-ba3b.jpg