Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

[STOLEN] Holy shit there are some thick f**ks in this world.

aim

Johnnynz said:

No gaurantees its even the same people... But its worth being aware of if your in the area.

That said if it is them and they continue to be this brazen someone will step outside the bounds of the law to do something about it.

Someone will see it and then you hire a bro, smack smack. wONT stop them doing it again but you feel good for a day. Take pride in the fact that idiots all look the same. And gangsters shouldnt wear kina boots.

to b honest these days police dont really care.my mates car got stolen awhile ago and he had a feeling who it was,turned out it was them but he didnt have any evidence against them.

so the police did fuk all

some time you have to take actions into your own hands.and if that means gettin your car back fine.

i duno about you guys but i probly would die for my car.rather than let some lil prick nick it.

iwas just reading nzhondas thismorning and it seems like they even trying to do car jackings now.fuk that bullshit,

now days you etha no how to fight or caryy weapons cause its not safe,

• General Member
 sti8u said:

to b honest these days police dont really care.my mates car got stolen awhile ago and he had a feeling who it was,turned out it was them but he didnt have any evidence against them.

so the police did fuk all

some time you have to take actions into your own hands.and if that means gettin your car back fine.

i duno about you guys but i probly would die for my car.rather than let some lil prick nick it.

iwas just reading nzhondas thismorning and it seems like they even trying to do car jackings now.fuk that bulls***,

now days you etha no how to fight or caryy weapons cause its not safe,

1. Dont turn this into a bash the Police thread.

2. Rather die than hand over your car, your a muppet...

mate police in nz are so s***

theyl only go if you have evidence on whatever the case is otherwise they dont wana know about it

yup appily mate i dont stand down to thugs,esecially twats that wana steal or car jack you.

duno when your from but where im from you don not back down

so whos the muupet?you for giving your keys up like a lil girl lol gud1

have you had any of your shit stolen before.f you havnt piss off cause you have no idea.

my mate got a loan for 10k to buy the car and got stolen 2days after with no incurence,now he has to pay 10k back for nothing because cops wouldnt go to the house were it was getin striped!

and your saying let it go.lol wata joke,police didnt give to fuks even thoe he knew who stole the car,so what use are they,may aswell use ur own action to get the car/belongese back

mayb grow some balls.im sik of these clowns getting away with shit like this

• General Member
 sti8u said:

mate police in nz are so s***

theyl only go if you have evidence on whatever the case is otherwise they dont wana know about it

yup appily mate i dont stand down to thugs,esecially twats that wana steal or car jack you.

duno when your from but where im from you don not back down

so whos the muupet?you for giving your keys up like a lil girl lol gud1

ok... Here goes.

Yes the Police go if you show proof. Funny that.

I'm not a bitch, I just don't feel the need to swing my e peen, I'm quite certain if someone shoved a handgun in your face and politely asked you to hand over your car you would. If you didn't, darwinisim at work.

And don't ask me to cry for your mate because he didn't have insurance.

MUPPET!

- Edit -

FYI been robbed a few times, even caught someone in the act... Wont waste your time with the story. You wouldn't want to know what a Bitch like me did ;)