Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

ID1000 dead times on a G4

Stoffa

Im just trying to set up the dead times for my ID1000's, in the PC link the table has 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 and stops at 15 volts, where my sheet only has settings for 8,10,12,14,16 Volts.

Can anyone tell me how to fill in the gaps? or can I modify the table somehow so it uses the 5 settings I have?

Im after deadtimes for 45psi

Volts 8 10 12 14 16

Deadtime(ms) 2.720 1.705 1.295 1.000 0.810

the problem with that is they're not linear so if you get halfway between the two figures you'll be slightly off, I dpnt know tuning that well but I guess the 13 volt setting you'd want to be pretty accurate with as that's where it will spend most of its time.

I've emailed injector dynamics but I may try to find a graphing site online to see if it can be plotted and guess a bit closer to where it should be

• 4 weeks later...

already Pm'd but incase anyone trys searching in the future....

you need subaru specific id1000's, stock ones with 11mm adaptors are too long, if you remove the adaptors the off the shelf id1000 is 14mm so wont fit a standard top fed rail.

on my car im using CNC'd alloy fuel rails so I could just drill them out to fit standard id1000's with no adaptor.

paul @ nz performance wholesale is the nz supplier for injector dynamics so can just order a direct fitment set.