Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

WRC NZ 2012

pappu said:

i have never been :(

whats the schedule?

do u have to pay to spectate?

i wana go this year finally (been planning everytime but life gets in the dam way lol)

Yea bro. Think it was like $20 for a car load of us to go watch. That was 2 years ago now. Pretty mean though!! Definatly do it

Friday, 22 June - Leg One209.60 km of competitive stages south from Auckland to Raglan and back

MotorExpo and FanZone - FREE 10:00 am – 8:30 pm

Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland

First car departs Service Park 6:00 am

SS1 Te Hutewai 1 8:28 am

SS2 Brother Whaanga Coast 1 8:51 am

SS3 Te Akau South 1 10:24 am

SS4 Te Akau North 1 11:07 am

Remote service, Raglan Airfield 1:07 pm - come and see the WRC service crews in action!

SS5 Te Hutewai 2 1:33 pm

SS6 Brother Whaanga Coast 2 1:56 pm

SS7 Te Akau South 2 3:29 pm

SS8 Te Akau North 2 4:12 pm

Service, Viaduct Events Centre 6:45 pm

Meet the drivers, Viaduct Events Centre 7:15 pm - FREE

Saturday, 23 June143.01 km of competitive stages from Auckland to Whangarei, via Kaipara and back

MotorExpo and FanZone - FREE 10:00 am – 8:30 pm

First car departs Service Park 7:25 am

SS9 Batley 9:13 am

SS10 Brother Mititai 1 10:01 am

SS11 Girls High School 1 10:34 am

Remote service, Whangarei 12:29 pm - Laurie Hall Park - come and see the WRC service crews in action!

SS12 Waipu Gorge 2:02 pm

SS13 Brooks 2:25 pm

SS14 Brother Mititai 2 3:08 pm

SS15 Girls High School 2 3:41 pm

Service, Viaduct Events Centre 7:03 pm

Meet the drivers, Viaduct Events Centre 7:30 pm - FREE

Sunday, 24 June63.39 km of competitive stages in and around Auckland, Puhoi and Kaukapakapa

MotorExpo and FanZone - FREE 10:00 am – 4:30 pm

First car departs Service Park 6:55 am

SS16 Burnside / Wech Access 1 8:08 am

SS17 Brother Puhoi 1 8:26 am

SS18 Auckland Domain Super Special Stage 1 9:44 am

Service, Viaduct Events Centre 10:40 am - come and see the WRC service crews in action!

SS19 Auckland Domain Super Special Stage 2 11:28 am

SS20 Brother Puhoi 2 12:36 pm

SS21 Auckland Conventions Ahuroa 1:09 pm

SS22 Burnside / Wech Access 2 (power stage) 1:40 pm

Service, Viaduct Events Centre 2:53 pm

Ceremonial Finish, Auckland Waterfront 3:30 pm

evowrx said:

Pretty keen on this be rude not to living in Dargaville and all...been too busy every other year.

Wouldnt know where to park up though.

Ha clubsub corner...

2 years ago we just followed the maps to the prime viewing areas... there was heaps of parking... cost $20 for a day pass... just moved from stage to stage... watched the lunch time servicing aswell in whangarei.

Always a bonus knowing the roads so you know which corners will be most entertaining (and knowing the farmer's who own the land next to said corner so you can get in and out fast to get the the next stage once the best cars are through haha :P). Most of the spectator spots are quite good anyway though, and don't require a 4wd to get too haha.

Dv8er - FSTWRX said:

Always a bonus knowing the roads so you know which corners will be most entertaining (and knowing the farmer's who own the land next to said corner so you can get in and out fast to get the the next stage once the best cars are through haha :P). Most of the spectator spots are quite good anyway though, and don't require a 4wd to get too haha.

yea we took an old school ford falcon wagon... was a bit of fun on the gravel... except for the real bumpy parts where the car would cut out and we would have to open the boot and reset the stupid ford kill swith thingy

Dv8er - FSTWRX said:

which farmer would that be? wouldnt be watching all day anyway just closest stages.