Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stolen WRX!!!!!! FFF84 AKL

Some low life stole our car this morning!!

its a white bugeye sti hatch with the plate FFF84

its quite tidy and lowered on bronze rays mags

and has a scratch on the rear right door.

If any aucklanders see it could u call the police or let me know 021460189.

help would be so much apprecited as i love that car and want it back sooooooo bad.

Thanks guys

24jauhmx.d0d.jpg

Cheers guys really appreciate it.

Unluckily enough and stupid enough of me to forget, insurance had just run out.

If it had happened 2 weeks ago I would\'ve been sweet. Sooooo gutted.

It was/is such a pleasure to own!

Lesson learnt- Get onto things today not tomorrow

Thanks everyone

noted ;) F N toe rags! >:( >:(

Why cant peeps leave stuff alone they dont own! >:( >:( Makes me both MAD >:( >:( and Sad :( :(

"Back in the 50\'s" OMG im old! "You could leave ya car on the street with the keys in it and it would stay there". According to my late Grandad.

"But because you were so drunk when you left it, you often had to wander the streets to find the bloody thing again" :D ;D ;D

Seriously thats what Grandad said!

Here\'s hoping you gets ya bugeye back in a reasonable state, And Sooner rather than later.

titian said:

noted ;) F N toe rags! >:( >:(

Why cant peeps leave stuff alone they dont own! >:( >:( Makes me both MAD >:( >:( and Sad :( :(

"Back in the 50\'s" OMG im old! "You could leave ya car on the street with the keys in it and it would stay there". According to my late Grandad.

"But because you were so drunk when you left it, you often had to wander the streets to find the bloody thing again" :D ;D ;D

Seriously thats what Grandad said!

Here\'s hoping you gets ya bugeye back in a reasonable state, And Sooner rather than later.

Lol cheers mate. crack me up!

Lesson learnt for life ay. Pisses me off so F-ing much that I work so hard for my money and some dishonest dick take it away.

Miss that beauty so much, so gutting when you look after something so well and some Ahole is out there raping it or taking it apart!!!!!

Thanks again guys, really appreciate the feedback :) :)

unfortunately insurance companies are just that. They are in the business to make money, if they can find any grey area in the claim you can bet you aint getting the pay out.

a lesson also to any of us reading who have not updated or paid their insurance, ive had an sti stolen from wellington stadium. No glass or anything, so it would of just been picked up on a tow truck and off they went. No cameras operating in the stadium fyi if you park there and think you car is safe... it aint, safest thing to do is put a bowl of water in your car with the window down a couple inches and a few dog biscuits for rex the pitbull who loves sitting in the drivers seat while you are getting groceries

subysnax said:

unfortunately insurance companies are just that. They are in the business to make money, if they can find any grey area in the claim you can bet you aint getting the pay out.

Have you been in the position? Cause I have and I know for a fact that most will help you out.

Its in their interest to help you out. why? Cause that premium you pay to them each year for the next 40 odd years is worth more than the piddly amount they will be paying out.

I\'d bet OP hasnt had insurance for quite some time if they arent willing to come to the party.

Depends on the situation I guess. End of the day why would they pay money when they don\'t have too? True on one side that it is in their interest in the long term, BUT as I also had a car stolen 19 months ago they weren\'t too keen to come to the party...

wrx_lou']

[quote name='subysnax said:

/quote]

Have you been in the position? Cause I have and I know for a fact that most will help you out.

Its in their interest to help you out. why? Cause that premium you pay to them each year for the next 40 odd years is worth more than the piddly amount they will be paying out.

I\'d bet OP hasnt had insurance for quite some time if they arent willing to come to the party.

Car stolen yes. Insurance probs no because payments were just direct debit.

Hey you can only but try. Every scenario is diff. But dont get defensive at me i didnt steal the car !

subysnax said:

Hey you can only but try. Every scenario is diff. But dont get defensive at me i didnt steal the car !

lol, Dont take my comment to heart bro.

You do have to look at the big picture though aye.

Not all insurance company\'s are out to shaft you!

Anyway, I hope OP\'s car turns up or he manages to get a payout.

Its a shitty situation anyway.

wrx_lou']

[quote name='subysnax said:

/quote]

lol, Dont take my comment to heart bro.

You do have to look at the big picture though aye.

Not all insurance company\'s are out to shaft you!

Anyway, I hope OP\'s car turns up or he manages to get a payout.

Its a shitty situation anyway.

maybe youshould sell insurance Lou ;) ;)