Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Subaru Impreza WRX 2000 Car sold when it was under finance

Hey everyone,

Can you help me to find Andrew803 from who I bought bluemica WRX Wagon 2000 in mid December 2013, which is currently under finance (owner has to pay $3300). I did not make credit check for the car and now guys from CroweSport Chch (to whom I sold the car) asking me to pay off these money or find Andrew (I expect his girlfriend Nikita, finance under her name), or the car will be towed away.

He told me that car was serviced in Possum Bourne in Puke, and he lives around that place.

He owned V7 STi black on that day,

phone number 0211584353

I have all information about him, apart address but if someone can pass him this massage, because it really important for me. Im waiting here in Auckland to go back to Ukraine to protect my family. And I need this money asap.

Thanks

• General Member

http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=16886

all "we" have access to is his gmail account and IP adress (which we kinda need a lawyers / police letter to release private users information)

he\'s still active on the forums, starting with the basics, have you pm\'d him? reported the car stolen maybe?

changed ownership?

more information kinda needed

or try the guy in this thread

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/382668-Debt-Collecting-for-Noobs

My suggestion is to contact Aaron from served.co.nz who\'s proven very effective in the past for debt collection. No point in being mister nice guy if he\'s avoiding all contact

also does this send of anywarnign bells?

Andrew803']

My girlfriend wants to sell her wrx and get a cheap run around

Car is a v7 blue wagon

160ks (ish, changes all the time as it\'s a daily)

Good condition inside and out

Known ownership history with service record

If you want pics let me know and I\'ll email you.

Looking for $7000 as she has another car lined up. This is the offer she has had to trade it in so thought someone might want it

Trade me link

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/subaru/impreza/auction-673767284.htm

link expired and trying to find a cached version is not working :/

also

[quote name='Andrew803 said:

Just basic stuff exhaust and tune on the power side

Im in Karaka area

Guest hate-evoz

His trademe profile - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=3145553

got from here when he was selling dobi springs from his past posts - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=574577489

Email trademe or call them give them user name and let them know the situation they will contact him

If he dosent want to reply or continues to avoid you, you may need to go to the disputes tribunal. Hope it goes weill mate.

Guest hate-evoz

This is why I feel Trademe should not let cars with security owning on them be allowed to sell their cars on there website. they should atleast have a system in place to check up on a cars history before it goes on for sale on the site... so when someone buys a car on trademe thinking its free hold and then to find out later down the track it has money owing on it is really not on- really pays to do the $3 txt to FIND to save you from being ripped off

Guest hate-evoz
 JoKer said:

LOL yea its all trademe\'s fault *rolls eyes

Im just saying in general bro not blaming them.. but yea would be good if trademe did sort that fault out.

okay mates, we have a progress. he txted me back and said that "he thought it was sorted and his gf sort this stuff tomorrow"

CroweSport is trying to contact him and we have all her details, so I expect that they will sort everything.

• General Member
 bonkers said:

okay mates, we have a progress. he txted me back and said that "he thought it was sorted and his gf sort this stuff tomorrow"

CroweSport is trying to contact him and we have all her details, so I expect that they will sort everything.

Good stuff.

If you get nowhere Joker is spot on with this guy...

Really knows his stuff from what I have seen.

Johnnynz']

[quote name='bonkers said:

/quote]

Good stuff.

just read the thread.. that guy is awesome at his craft lol

scylar']

[quote name='bonkers said:

/quote]

Good stuff.

just read the thread.. that guy is awesome at his craft lol

+1

What a great read.

B-MAGIC said:

This is why I feel Trademe should not let cars with security owning on them be allowed to sell their cars on there website. they should atleast have a system in place to check up on a cars history before it goes on for sale on the site... so when someone buys a car on trademe thinking its free hold and then to find out later down the track it has money owing on it is really not on- really pays to do the $3 txt to FIND to save you from being ripped off

i agree with you there. They charge enough to list a car as an auction or classified atleast they could do is to do a security check on the car to make sure its not stolen or money owing on it or wanted by the police to protect the buyer and stop theives from using their service to sell the stolen or a car with money owing on it.