Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stop a TradeMe scammer! - 29/11/09 Car inspected in person!

Simon C

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gazzy2000']

[quote name='Shale said:

I think if he has the cajones to actually show up, he's gonna get spear-tackled every 5 mins :-\

/quote]

Maybe we could park all the subarus in one big circle at night with the head lights on and turn it into a fight club event where anyone and everyone can have a crack.

What would the main event be?

we could have round robin to see who is the best scrapper...

dubbedup']

[quote name='smokn4 said:

na ODB's algd you fallas need to relax abit i rekn

/quote]

If you were hassed every day would you not get sick of it?

yea but fuk havn everyone hate on ya ,

he cant be that bad, i aint got no probs wif him,

so im thinking if its 'ALL AGAINST 1'

it aint gonna hurt if its 'ALL AGAINST 2' 8)

even it up abit ;D

P.S + im bored ;)

smokn4']

[quote name='smokn4 said:

na ODB's algd you fallas need to relax abit i rekn

/quote]

If you were hassed every day would you not get sick of it?

yea but fuk havn everyone hate on ya ,

he cant be that bad, i aint got no probs wif him,

so im thinking if its 'ALL AGAINST 1'

it aint gonna hurt if its 'ALL AGAINST 2' 8)

even it up abit ;D

P.S + im bored ;)

nothing personal I'm just sick off seeing him have a go, and it seems to be all against shale....some funny some uncalled for. its the uncalled for stuff that i have a prob with.

and yet i end up on a watchlist...i got enough probs being watched by CIB, AOS, STG, RNZA with MAF, DoC, IRD and WINZ and now i get to add CS to the list, DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokn4']

[quote name='Shale said:

Have you not been paying attention to the forums, bro? :P Beg the mods for a list of fail. It's huge.

/quote]

na not really , seen a fight cumn so i fort ild jump in ;D

hey bro, i need more team players...here chop this bowl and lets go....

dubbedup said:

and yet i end up on a watchlist...i got enough probs being watched by CIB, AOS, STG, RNZA with MAF, DoC, IRD and WINZ and now i get to add CS to the list, DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be proud ! ;D

Shale said:

I think if he has the cajones to actually show up, he's gonna get spear-tackled every 5 mins :-\

Id love to see you try.

Bear in mind that i try to get spear tackled by big polynesians weekly and i think its happened once in the last 10 years.

Shale: i think my "list of fail" comes mainly through lack of patience with self-aggrandising muppets like yourself.

Every time your far longer and realer list of actual fails comes up you call the Wahhhmbulance and beg mods for help.

Smokn4: cheers bro but its all good. Im hardly quaking in my boots at this bunch of keyboard warriors. but thanks for the sentiments.

Dont know why Debbedup is on the "watchlist" i have no problems with what he has said to me really.

smokn4']

[quote name='dubbedup said:

/quote]

you should be proud ! ;D

Well i do try ;)

ODB']

[quote name='Shale said:

/quote]

Id love to see you try.

Bear in mind that i try to get spear tackled by big polynesians weekly and i think its happened once in the last 10 years.

Shale: i think my "list of fail" comes mainly through lack of patience with self-aggrandising muppets like yourself.

Every time your far longer and realer list of actual fails comes up you call the Wahhhmbulance and beg mods for help.

Smokn4: cheers bro but its all good. Im hardly quaking in my boots at this bunch of keyboard warriors. but thanks for the sentiments.

Dont know why Debbedup is on the "watchlist" i have no problems with what he has said to me really.

I said nothing about spear-tackling you, Einstein...I'll sit back with a Monteiths and watch kthx ;)

Your lack of tolerance for a female presence here may be evident, but more evident is everyone else's [read: far more important people] impatience with your constant bile-spitting drivel. You're the definition of anti community-spirit and the community DOES NOT WANT kthx.

The closest I'd get to an act of violence is a big girly b!tchslap, or throwing a drink over you. So you have nothing to look forward to :P

ODB']

[quote name='Shale said:

/quote]

Id love to see you try.

Dont know why Dubbedup is on the "watchlist" i have no problems with what he has said to me really.

I missed this before, thnx ODB -JoKer why am i on there?

ODB']

[quote name='ODB said:

ill see you at megameet champ.

Reckon you can walk the walk, aswell as you talk the talk?

/quote]

As if you havnt said enough already to make yourself look like an absolute twat!

nice one, now this thread has really stooped to an all time low!

Stop looking for the next agument, you wont find it with me.

You dug your own hole, threatening with big man talk will only make the hole deeper.

Moderator......clean this thread up!

Actually it was you who picked the argument with me.

Apparently being a decent guy to my lady means im "on my high horse" and then when i protested this you tried to pass this off as " a desperate attempt to impress the ladies".

At that point I protested again, stating im happily settled. You then tried to make out this was BS with your "nice story, bro" picture.

Who is looking for the argument here?

Ohh i missed this post...

Initially you made a smug/dismissive comment about what i posted on that chick having a face like a horse. Of which was very light hearted.

You dont even know her and you stuck up for her as if you are like on some moral high horse "the quarell is with him not her, leave her out of it" or what ever.

Then you started crapping on about how you are a one woman man etc

I have seen your posts around and am sick of your condescending remarks so i thought id give some shyte back.

But obviously you cant take it as well as you give it.

yeah nah it was waiting mod approval.

I just thought you were being a bit harsh on her considering she hasnt done ****.

You then inferred that me and Swindogg were" pimply faced" adolescents ready to have a tug over a hottish chick or somesuch.

Which i resented as its patently untrue.

Hey mate i can definately take it, aswell as give it out. No calls for Wahmbulance here.

I was just giving you the chance to air your views to my face :)

To be fair it probably got out of hand and was a bit OTT over a random chick who no one knows.

I still maintain its a bit rough on her getting sh1t due to her man being a total knob!

How did i come into it? He didnt infer me towards anything.

And if he called me pimply faced i probably am....its all the moisturiser i wear after i rub my face from rubbing one out. :)

And the funny thing is, that pic that was posted wasnt even him, or his missus. And i mearly sugguested she was mint, not amazing or some other such sheet, shes mint, but ive had minter...you could do worse BUT each to their own. Rossco needs to settle down and stop inciting....or one may call your bluff one day Ross and youll end up regretting it.

Swindog said:

How did i come into it? He didnt infer me towards anything.

And if he called me pimply faced i probably am....its all the moisturiser i wear after i rub my face from rubbing one out. :)

Yip thats the thing, i didnt direct that at anyone, ODB took it the wrong way and i took the oportunity to be an A-hole and wind him up (as he does to others so often)

i havent seen that much drama outside of shortland street LOL.... everyone tearing their nightys

• General Member
 gazzy2000 said:

Hmm, ah well, it has made for good entertainment, got to love a good drama! ;)

the day has gone quick for me at work thats for sure!

I think the mod should clean this shyte up!

nope I leave these open so you all learn not to be so pissy and get all you's issues out in the open..

general observation : the stupid just end up looking stupider on the internet... <take that how you will..