• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Police Man Role Model!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbon said:

the Law is DO NOT USE CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING, thats my point I thought that obvious.

For which Police have an exemption in the execution of their duty if urgent. Hasnt that been made clear in 5 pages?

where is that written in the current law. please provide proof of this.. otherwise it just your opinion

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/regulation/public/2004/0427/latest/DLM2510830.html?search=ad_all_mobile+phone_____aa@ba@ra_bc@acur@bcur@rcur_r&p=1#DLM2510830

An enforcement officer may, while driving a vehicle, use a mobile phone to make, receive, or terminate a telephone call if the officer is making, receiving, or terminating the call in the execution of the officer's duty.

Defense rests. ;)

Carbon said:

the Law is DO NOT USE CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING, thats my point I thought that obvious.

For which Police have an exemption in the execution of their duty if urgent. Hasnt that been made clear in 5 pages?

So when your house has 4 people in it stelaing all your shit and the police turn up 15 minutes late because they didn't run any red lights, didn't speed and pulled over to take a cell call regarding the crime.

Your going to complain like a fuck then too.

try and see the wood for the trees and less of the "if i can't no one can" mentality.

I'm glad i don't work with in of you sticklers, nothing would ever get done.

TURTLE']

[quote name='Carbon said:

quote]the Law is DO NOT USE CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING, thats my point I thought that obvious.

So when your house has 4 people in it stelaing all your **** and the police turn up 15 minutes late because they didn't run any red lights, didn't speed and pulled over to take a cell call regarding the crime.

Your going to complain like a **** then too.

try and see the wood for the trees and less of the "if i can't no one can" mentality.

I'm glad i don't work with in of you sticklers, nothing would ever get done.

Turtle, Piss off, your about as useful as tit on your forehead.. I pay my taxes too, I am entitled to my opinion... whether you like it or not. Debate is good, if you want to kiss there A$$ do it somewhere else, i dont want to know.

(The law: Thanks to carbon) An enforcement officer may, while driving a vehicle, use a mobile phone to make, receive, or terminate a telephone call if the officer is making, receiving, or terminating the call in the execution of the officer's duty

how would a cop (black & white) be using a cell phone for execution of the officer's duty if was for his duty, would they not use the CB radio?

Carbon said:

Ive got no idea any more which camp you are on :-)

LOL i support the use of police using the cellphones for business purposes.

MAD I know your smart enough to understand the point i am making so don't play dumb.

how would a cop (black & white) be using a cell phone for execution of the officer's duty if was for his duty, would they not use the CB radio?

Privacy?

3)A driver may, while driving a vehicle, use a mobile phone if—

(a)the driver is using the phone to make a 111 or *555 call; and

(b)it is unsafe or impracticable for the driver to stop and park the vehicle to make the call.

See? we can still use the phone :)

TURTLE']

quote]try and see the wood for the trees and less of the "if i can't no one can" mentality.

Ive got no idea any more which camp you are on :-)

LOL i support the use of police using the cellphones for business purposes.

MAD pull your head out of your ass. If you can. I know your smart enough to understand the point i am making so don't play dumb.

OH YES TURT you just so bad, if you want to kisss up to them.. good for you.. **** i am allow to question them on what they do. my tax pays for it.

Carbon said:

Privacy?

(b)it is unsafe or impracticable for the driver to stop and park the vehicle to make the call.

come come now carbon that is gasping at straws though..

TURTLE']

[quote name='MAD said:

OH YES TURT you just so bad, if you want to kisss up to them.. good for you.. **** i am allow to question them on what they do. my tax pay for it.

/quote]

Then question away big guy.

Try and see the bigger picture though.

One thing about you TURT reminds me of a universal truth, That a big mouth and small mind is always found together.

:-\

if you want suck up, good for you.. ;D

MAD']

[quote name='MAD said:

OH YES TURT you just so bad, if you want to kisss up to them.. good for you.. **** i am allow to question them on what they do. my tax pay for it.

/quote]

Then question away big guy.

Try and see the bigger picture though.

One thing about you TURT reminds me of a universal truth, That a big mouth and small mind is always found together.

:-\

if you want suck up, good for you.. ;D

wow, after reading all of this crap, the biggest mouth and smallest mind seems to be all you MAD.

-smurff

TURTLE said:

Thanks for the new Nickname MAD, its quite cute.

Trying to open the eyes of the FTP/FTG brigade is a futile exercise.

Well i aim to please TURT, I AIM to please

well at least a 5 for effort

Andrew NR said:

Don't we get taxed enough that they can afford handsfree kits? ;D

They to get rid of their radars mate you really think they can afford handsfree!? :)

Now whose to say said police wont just say they are making a work call whilst driving but actually ringing mum about whats for tea? :)

Carbon said:

come come now carbon that is gasping at straws though..

Hehehe, Im sure the compulsive *555 users are rejoicing though.

"Im glad you stopped me Officer, I was just ringing you......"

Well I can agree to disagree, carbon, but personal calls by the plod is a no no, what good enough for us should be dido for them..

but the privacy thing was slightly funny.

Carbon said:

Privacy?

So, we can all use our cell phones on the motorway then, and if pulled over, simply refer to section 3b.

Guest itsgotgo
 MAD']

quote] come come now carbon that is gasping at straws though..

Hehehe, Im sure the compulsive *555 users are rejoicing though.

"Im glad you stopped me Officer, I was just ringing you......"

Well I can agree to disagree, carbon, but personal calls by the plod is a no no, what good enough for us should be dido for them..

but the privacy thing was slightly funny.

Thing is unless you are in their car.....you dont know if it is a personal call or not :)

Detectives use cell phones to keep the crims from listening in on scanners.

Its always going to be a pissy law one way or another :D

"I dont care that he took the photo with cellphone (speculation) if was me I would of got his attention first then took the photo."

Whether it was with a cellphone or an actual camera, its quite clear that its the DRIVER taking the photo so whos more dangerous?

Cop driving along having a chat? (I dont care what its about)

OR the driver trying to get the best shot quite a few times?