Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Gay, theives are out and about

Sold my wagon back in july get an email today from the lady who bought it off me, funny enough only lives about 10mins down the road, pisses me off, spent so much time and coin rebuilding the engine did it all myself, gutted lol

Hi Hayden,

Thought I would send you some photos of the WRX u sold me in July. It was stolen from me about three weeks ago from the Rangitike club in feilding the police found it on Saturday I went to see it today. It has been compleatley stripped of everything and burnt out..Pretty gutted about it. It was only indetified by the vin number you cant even tell what colour it was apart from a little bit of paint left on the front of it.. So I was wondereing if you still have some photos of it as Ive lost the ones Iv had? If you have could you send then through to me? You will find the photos attached,

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

myar020.jpg

mycar2027.jpg

Shale said:

My god, are you serious?? That was an STi they destroyed!! :'( Absolute scum. I hope they find the bastards and lock them up for good.

look again

Wasnt a sti lol was a v3 i think wrx with v5/6 front bumper on it.

But yeah ratshit as to hear its gone bro you had that wagon for a while ay man.

Least it wasnt your RA ay..

nt_a_foz']

[quote name='Shale said:

My god, are you serious?? That was an STi they destroyed!! :'( Absolute scum. I hope they find the bastards and lock them up for good.

/quote]

look again

But yeah rat**** as to hear its gone bro you had that wagon for a while ay man.

yer i think your riht there.. looks like a red manifold and the sti intercooler tho (i know mani is easily painted but..), its a v3 3/4 motor - you can see coil pack on top

funkytown']

[quote name='Shale said:

/quote]

look again

But yeah rat**** as to hear its gone bro you had that wagon for a while ay man.

yer i think your riht there.. looks like a red manifold and the sti intercooler tho (i know mani is easily painted but..), its a v3 3/4 motor - you can see coil pack on top

I know im right :) lol..

I went to school with this chap haha...

I hate thieving bastards.

If i ever catch anyone been a dirty bastard steeling my stuff this is what il do to them:

I'm going to tie them up with cable ties, lasso their ankles with a crusty nylon rope that gives them heaps of rope burn. Tie them to the back of the Terrano and drag them through 100m of blackberry so that the get cut to f#ckery. Then squirt them with a super soaker filled with freshly squeezed lemon juice.

NotAWhiteGTB said:

If i ever catch anyone been a dirty bastard steeling my stuff this is what il do to them:

I'm going to tie them up with cable ties, lasso their ankles with a crusty nylon rope that gives them heaps of rope burn. Tie them to the back of the Terrano and drag them through 100m of blackberry so that the get cut to f#ckery. Then squirt them with a super soaker filled with freshly squeezed lemon juice.

I likely, and sounds so painful, almost pure evil like ::)

Haha yea brad lucky it wasnt the RA, packing myself about it though, but hey what can you do?? if they want it they will find some way of taking it aye, Yea it was a v4 wagon with v5 bumper with a v4 sti engine which I stripped and rebuilt in my garage while doin time at Woodbourne, full forged block, full rebuild, new heavy duty clutch, spent a good couple of months on it. Pretty gay was my first wrx where my learning began lol like a little piece of me has died, fortunatly she had it insured.

Guest lan_killa
 kingersman said:

do not know why they would burn down such mint cars but yeah

they burn them to get rid of the fingerprints theyve left all over it while stripping it... sad but true... wish we didnt have such cunts in our society

One day dad heard a guy tagging the wall at work... he was sitting in the truck and heard the spray can going, so he grabbed the wheel brace, snuck up behind the guy, pinned his hand to the wall and then gave it a smack with the wheel brace breaking his hand... that stopped him tagging pretty quick.... and good on him too I say... thank fuck the guy didnt retaliate or get the cops involved tho, could of gotten nasty

lan_killa']

[quote name='kingersman said:

do not know why they would burn down such mint cars but yeah

/quote]

they burn them to get rid of the fingerprints theyve left all over it while stripping it... sad but true... wish we didnt have such ****s in our society

One day dad heard a guy tagging the wall at work... he was sitting in the truck and heard the spray can going, so he grabbed the wheel brace, snuck up behind the guy, pinned his hand to the wall and then gave it a smack with the wheel brace breaking his hand... that stopped him tagging pretty quick.... and good on him too I say... thank **** the guy didnt retaliate or get the cops involved tho, could of gotten nasty

A hero amongst us.

If only more criminals were dealt with by such vigilante justice!!!

Kill em all, let GOD sort them out... :o

TURTLE']

[quote name='NotAWhiteGTB said:

/quote]

You made that sound so homo.

+1

What i would do if i got my HOT little Hands on them...mmmmm, weeeelll, firstly, i'd tie them up and gag them, then i'd put on my butless chaps (obviously). Oh, where to start, i'm feeling all flustered...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 4 months later...