Old Skool Subbie

Old Skool Subbies on Trade me

It\'s a leone close to where I am now lol.

In decent nick; and with a not so important engine or running gear; asking to be converted to an AWD EJ22 powered beast.

Iv got an old school..

1973 Subaru GSR that Im rebuilding currently..

Dont know how to use this site so I cant post pictures hahaha let me know how and I can if your interested.

haha I think [user] J5 is thinking the same thing about now Alex

When you find him on here [or oldschool] J5\'s GSR is also rusty sitting in a shed being unloved while he plays with his brumby

The old guy a couple of houses down from me has a mint red brumby (even has the targa top style roof windows) if I had the spare cash/time/space I\'d offer to take it off him in a heartbeat

Sadly there are only a few of us that can see the beauty and potential of these, so my guess would be it will be scrapped :(

I have been tempted by this a number of times, but I have my BC5 thats been sitting around for almost a year since i got it and im only just getting the engine sorted now. Id rather a RX2 over a vortex, owned 2 of them now and they were interesting