Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

ClubSUB Hoodies

Wanting your opinions on designs, price is looking around $70 for a hoodie with one side printed, $75ish for a print on either side.

What do YOU want on YOUR hoodie to help represent OUR club?

Information will be compiled and designs will be made and then posted to make choices :) They will be under $80 anyway, and the bigger the order, the cheaper they will get for us.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thinking that simple CS logo gonna be best bet. While some ace artwork would be cool, how do you narrow it down to one model of Subaru to please them all?

Unless, maybe, possibly something featuring signature bonnet scoop?

Either way, put me down for one now.

deathz0r']

[quote name='Scoobydoo said:

Will they be ones with a zip down the middle, or a hooded sweatshirt type one?

I actually have too many hoodies as it is hahaha

/quote]

Zip ups ftw!

nah - dont like zip ups...something else that can fail lol

• General Member
 Johnnynz said:

Subi stars on the back rather large across the lower part of the shoulderblade with Clubsub NZ Written underneath, CS logo on the front just a small one at chest height on either the left or right not covering the whole front with website URL underneath it.

That would be my prefered anyway.

Would names and such raise cost? Personaly im not a big fan and would probably jsut go for a non named one anyway.

my 2c

As posted in paid members section. Also I would prefer non zipped. But will purchase either way.

keep ideas coming.

Thanks for that JohnnyNZ, just wanted to start a new thread for fresh ideas since this time it will go ahead :0)

I'm getting quotes at the moment, but for printing on front and back it goes up quite a bit. I was just thinking of clubsub logo on the back, and/or name/numberplate down the bottom? (or nothing at all down the bottom)

Or if it didn't put price up to much, something on the left lapel of subaru or a logo etc, and clubsub on the back.

So far the websites I've found don't do zipup, but i can keep looking if thats what people prefer :)

QIK_KAS']

Personally I'd like one that's not a zip-up, as I have an idea that I want to do, but I may just have to do my own one.

/quote]

Share ya idea ;)

Front of my car on the front, rear of my car on the rear. Scoobydoo underneath each.

Can't do an image that's cut in half by a zip!

QIK_KAS said:

where is that?

I have pmed her a few times and no reply, so am going through other options, and guessing she wouldn't like me to use her idea? (not that i've seen it)

you really dont look around much :P

have sent you a pm

-smurff

dubbedup']

Will they be ones with a zip down the middle, or a hooded sweatshirt type one?

I actually have too many hoodies as it is hahaha

/quote]

Zip ups ftw!

nah - dont like zip ups...something else that can fail lol

I like zips up the front..........doubt it would fail anyway, it's not like we're talking about a Legacy bottom end :D