• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

ClubSUB Hoodies

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ20T said:

id buy a zip up, with a small simple CS inside or below a subaru 6 stars emblem, if its a full on clubsub count me out, i hate when u get instantly seen as a car person, sends out car nerd signals

ur user name is EJ20T, ur already beeming out car nerd signals :P :P

-smurff

EJ20T said:

id buy a zip up, with a small simple CS inside or below a subaru 6 stars emblem, if its a full on clubsub count me out, i hate when u get instantly seen as a car person, sends out car nerd signals

i agree and would also buy a simple design not focused to much on the club, i wouldnt spend $70+ on a hoody i could only wear to club meets, where everyone else is wearing the same hoody lol.

i wouldve thought a hoody is a two hole pocket at the front no zips???

navy/subaru blue or black/white hoody???

club sub or club sub logo up one sleeve???

user name or number plate on the back (hood will hang down covering top so maybe down bottom?)

subaru stars/clubsub logo on one side of the chest if the logo doesnt go on the sleeve

dunno would be interesting to know how much were allowed to print on under $80

I've got a dickies hoodie like this:

Dickies-ThermalHoodie.jpg

It is the best hoodie I have ever owned.

I like the idea of a small (size of a pack of cards) design on the chest or something. As already suggested the subaru stars above our logo or something.

I don't think we would be able to get personalised (usernames etc.) for $80, we would probably need to all get the same to keep it cheap.

Pitty, I just got back from Thailand. They could have made 5 for $80. The hoodies I found were only about $20 each.

Kas, have not recieved any PM's from you...

For those that want to see here is the design i came up with - which wasnt even shown to you after the apparent "commitee" looked at it, Which considering kas hasnt seen it was probably a lie...

Option 1: http://cmplsv.com/node/208

Option 2: http://cmplsv.com/node/209

-as you can see its not the club "logo" but its funky and could be worn daily - not just 2 club meets, ull have 2 use a lil imagination till 2morro when i can load the pic of it on a hoodie...

Oh - and kas i have afew connections 4 screen printing up here when a design is decided i can get u a price if u like??

H8RS H8 said:

Kas, have not recieved any PM's from you...

For those that want to see here is the design i came up with - which wasnt even shown to you after the apparent "commitee" looked at it, Which considering kas hasnt seen it was probably a lie...

Option 1: http://cmplsv.com/node/208

Option 2: http://cmplsv.com/node/209

-as you can see its not the club "logo" but its funky and could be worn daily - not just 2 club meets, ull have 2 use a lil imagination till 2morro when i can load the pic of it on a hoodie...

Oh - and kas i have afew connections 4 screen printing up here when a design is decided i can get u a price if u like??

I like the second one.

Guest dcornie

i like both and have one of the first one sitting here at home in tee shirt and hoodie form they look really good

H8RS H8 said:

They are also alot more expensive and harder to print on...

-Just letting u know as im inthe industry

thats what i figured as most people don't offer them straight up anyway.

I haven't looked at the pictures you provided properly yet but I will. I was pmed the thread, Joker did put them up on February 25, 2010, 01:16:32 pm, but I don't always have time to check out all the threads :)

But will soon!

looks ok, but as said above a little girly looking, i probably wouldnt buy it. how bout an actual large subaru logo on the back, and a small normal club logo on the front, nice and simple.

and prefer zipups these days, not as rough looking.

mattapo said:

that looks good. mabe a tad on the "Girly sparkley" side but still good.

Would the bigger logo not be better on the back though?

personally not a fan of logos on the back - would perfer user names / plates... But i wont be buying a hoodie so yea...

P.s - not sure how its sparkley lol - There the subaru stars? Hehe...

H8RS H8']

[quote name='mattapo said:

that looks good. mabe a tad on the "Girly sparkley" side but still good.

Would the bigger logo not be better on the back though?

/quote]

personally not a fan of logos on the back - would perfer user names / plates... But i wont be buying a hoodie so yea...

P.s - not sure how its sparkley lol - There the subaru stars? Hehe...

extra stars needed ;)

Just a bit OT but loving the writing underneath your sig Becca.

Made me lol.

BigDave: FFS man get an iron! lol

My POV is that zipped hoodies look cooler, but appreciate where you are coming from with the printing.

Do prefer the smaller logo at the top with the stars, but can see how the guys think it's a bit girly. Would like an option of an added cost if people want their name/numberplate on the back?

Becca if you could do a quote (get a quote) for me that would be wicked as I'd like to get some options up shortly. And obviously if its cheaper for more etc And what colours/sizes available and all the other stuff y'know :)

Would they be able to do the plain clubsub logo on the front as well? As some people may prefer that, and a zipped version maybe.. as a different option :)

smurff']

[quote name='EJ20T said:

/quote]

ur user name is EJ20T, ur already beeming out car nerd signals :P :P

-smurff

Good point, but dont go and introduce myself to people as ej20t in person, ej20t is fine around other internet car nerds, but being able to hide the inner car nerd in public is helpful in so many ways

• 3 weeks later...