Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Been ripped off by someone on Trademe? Read how to get yr money back!

Right i was going to do a write up but basically RichieRich on here posted up some coil overs for sale, so i brought them with some alloy arms, what was meant to be on over night depo to depo well, they meant to turn up Saturday never did.. couldn't get hold of him at all would not answer, so the Muppet used the pic off his trademe account so i had his user name, so what do you know he has auctions, i click buy now with my partners account, i organise my mate matt to go pay him a visit with his friends and see where they are as it had been 6 days of ringing and txt's and got no where, so i give matt a ring and he leaves his ph in his pocket so i can listen in.. turns out he was not happy about them coming around nor his trademe fees... anyway he informs me they are at post hasties by auckland airport , Friday i go out nothing there... try ringing him no aswer.. txt him YAY a reply apparently they still in transit.. this is where im getting FU*KED OFF so i ask for a tracking number and contact number.. nope no tracking number and cant tell me who to contact.. right so he is full of sh*t, I was working the weekend so i thought i would let it pass and give him till Monday as i didn't have time.. comes Monday and nothing from him no calls nor replies, So Matt and his mates go back around to say hey, (now at this point he has threated with cops and that he has "boys" and not to "fu*k" with him...) the ***** is to drop nuts to answer the door when they turn up for the second time! so they see that the garage is open and look inside and what do you know there they are on the floor of the garage my coil overs and alloy arms so they pick them up and walk off, sure enough he come running out saying he has called the cops... so matt puts them back and waits at the end of the driveway and waves the cops down, cops got their pretty quick smart and the d*ck confessed up that they were mine eventually but the alloy arms are not... so matt leaves with them. now this is how THICK this guy is... later that night he txt me saying he was going to do matt and his mates for braking and entering trespassing and threating... AND THEN 5 mins later he sends me another txt saying "Mr fairley i know where you live watch out" HELLO DIP **** YOU JUST THREATENED ME YOU AINT GOT SH*T TO STAND ON NOW! and no shi*t you know where i live i gave you my address to send them to!!

So now im awaiting on the coil overs to arrive so i can get them inspected as apparently one is leaking and i can send him that bill to.

So watch out for

R * H*****

Trademe Acc richkiwiboy

Clubsub Richierich

he is in Christchurch and is a theiving little sh*t and obviously is thick as hell

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gazzy2000 said:

ahhh, this was what Matt was telling me about... i thought he said it was his brother. My bad.

Sorry to hear about the hassle drunken, least you got your struts i supose ???

haha yeha na it was me ill drag this guy over the coals before i am done teach him to not be so thick next time, would have preferred the cash back but owell

did you pay him for the arms? I would have gone back and got them.

As long as you can prove your funds went from your account to his or cash deposit receipt your sorted. Its then a criminal matter of obtaining by deception. He was dumb as to ring the cops tho lol.

Holy shit, This guy has ripped me off with subaru parts as well

if its the same guy his number is 0278568510

I know were he lives but I have been trespassed from his place as I went to knock his block off >:(

liquid_ice said:

Holy ****, This guy has ripped me off with subaru parts as well

I know were he lives but I have been trespassed from his place as I went to knock his block off >:(

yup thats him seems like he has a habbit of doing this! how much he rip you off by

Drunkenmonkey']

[quote name='liquid_ice said:

Holy ****, This guy has ripped me off with subaru parts as well

/quote]

yup thats him seems like he has a habbit of doing this! how much he rip you off by

hope you guys trade info so it can be added onto the court case?

-smurff

Swindog said:

Im going through a couple of court things at the mo i cant talk about, yet...but when its over theres a few people gonna get a shin to chin.

if that dont work then its "Ground An Pound" is it.... :D

Swindog said:

Im going through a couple of court things at the mo i cant talk about, yet...but when its over theres a few people gonna get a shin to chin.

I could entertain myself for hours reading your posts ;D

That thread is funny as.

On a side note. Vorb (a mountain biking forum) started a kind of feedback system for its users that sold things through their buy/sell section. It was a rating that was registered against a users profile.

Maybe we could do something like that on here?

wrx_lou']

[quote name='Swindog said:

/quote]

I could entertain myself for hours reading your posts ;D

But i can back it up :) cos im farrrr chur.

Wouldnt be ground and pound it would be hammer strike, hammer strike, left left, right half moon control stick punch - hi uck et!! (street fighter) lol.

Army days taught me a few good things :)

Would be good to look at a buy/sell trust percentage thing. Or only let paid members sell.