Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Been ripped off by someone on Trademe? Read how to get yr money back!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JoKer said:

so its ok if he retaliates & posts you house? makes something up & gets a group off ppl there like a mad Hamilton txt party at 3am?

i dont see the problem :D,

unless your suggesting its ok to rip someone off on here coz they can use the "dont publish personal details on a public forum" LOOPHOLE :P

Drunkenmonkey said:

i only put up his name and usernames i dont see anything wrong with that considering he ripped 2 people off and prob many more...

i agree. drunken isnt the one ripping people off is he?

sorry Joker but as a paid member i think this needs to be allowed so we are all aware.

i dont see why his details should be protected.

driftrex']

[quote name='Drunkenmonkey said:

i only put up his name and usernames i dont see anything wrong with that considering he ripped 2 people off and prob many more...

/quote]

i agree. drunken isnt the one ripping people off is he?

sorry Joker but as a paid member i think this needs to be allowed so we are all aware.

i dont see why his details should be protected.

Hit RichieRich the nail on the head! 8)

• General Member

so innocent till proven guilty means nothing...

you know how to do it - now make it happen properly, bleed him dry if you have the evidence to back it up - but i dont want to see it here

you might note usernames AND TM aliases not removed - hmm wonder why? *chin scratch*

JoKer said:

you know how to do it - now make it happen properly, bleed him dry if you have the evidence to back it up - but i dont want to see it here

not really i think its quite clear who's guilty...what ripn of 2 people not enough evidence for you

JoKer said:

so 2 of us have been done over by him.. yet seems like your defending him? this is why i pmed you asking how to go about warning other members about him? if i dont give a name how can we warn others?

this isnt me having a go this is me wondering how to do it right

JoKer said:

you might note usernames AND TM aliases not removed - hmm wonder why? *chin scratch*

these can change his name cant....

JoKer said:

ever thought others might ???

• General Member
 Drunkenmonkey']

[quote name='JoKer said:

b]you might note usernames AND TM aliases not removed - hmm wonder why? *chin scratch*

[/b]

these can change his name cant....

certainly can on TM where we have no control, behind the scenes on CS however.....

• General Member
 Drunkenmonkey said:

what you mean by that cant he just register under a different name?

again I am not going to discuss our ways and means in a public forum - scammers just need to know we do not take it lightly and where we can we will pass on relevant information to authorities if requested....

the internet is not anonymous

This is a good reason to implement some sort of feedback system on the ClubSub forum.

That way as people do good deals (quality of parts/speediness of delivery etc) other members can see this. And if someone gets ripped off the scum bag only gets to do it once, rather than the twice that has happened in this situation.

My two cents, I know it would be work for someone but perhaps it could be put on the five year plan or something.

• General Member

still have to have a bad trade to get a bad feedback - ambulance at bottom of the cliff

not saying we cant try and implement something - there are ways and means for recovering your costs - um I think there is a thread around here about how to make your loss increase up to 5 time for the scammer & they are required to pay it all back

perhaps using TRADEME, then at least you have a record.... yes I am suggesting do not buy from CS's fs section, unless maybe the user has lets say over 4000 postcount or has been around for a wee while and is known...

we cant protect you all from the ppl who think they are smarter than you, maybe they are....

not that agree with been ripped off but this guy did only have a 16 post count or something like that, maybe that should of been considered before buying from him.

i do think we need to implement some type of system very soon though to stop new people posting stuff for sale. and i think the paid member idea would be great, otherwise they can just go to trademe with the rest of the scammers.

smokn4']

[quote name='Drunkenmonkey said:

we all should rock up to his house!

rip one off. take us all on!

/quote]

i think the element of suprise is out the window :D :D

Snap.jpg?t=1274696379

Never. He doesnt know what i look like and i figure if i turn up dressed as a gay stripper he'll let me right in the front door....or is that the back door? I dunno, they all look the same these days.