Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

TDO5H Or a VF28 TURBO!

uwa8nc

uwa8nc said:

You want to see picture's and video's of car's i have owned with my Drag slip times?

that'd be great. maybe you're just not getting the point across, but you don't seem to understand how a turbo works... or anything really. but hey, that's just how it comes across. and that's why loren thinks you're a complete idiot. I'm really keen to see your monster skyline/evo build pics.

what engine was in the skyline, RB20DET? T76 turbo? GT 50 external wastegate? did it have a monster tacho?

edit: pictures, videos and cars are all plural. no apostrophe needed.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair, not everyone who knows abt the workings of a turbo setup has had a high powered car and also true the other way around with some complete novice people having some good cars,,

i have at least one mate with a evo3 who runs 30psi on the factory turbo - thats what he says - and i have just not bothered to check/verify as he seems happy with his setup

also know some very knowledgeble people with gutless auto legacy..

anyway, point is that if he has a 340kw skyline or not is not the issue - lets just suggest few pointers to the fella and hopefully he can get along just fine like some of the more knowlwdgeble people here. and no im not trying to take anyones sides here..

anyway, uw8nc best start off with lowering the boost to 14psi in the time being and check up on the injectors - can someone here post a pic of the injector loccation or u could google for an image

start from there bro as a base line

Guest loren

Put it this way. I have never at any motorsport event, spoken to someone who races, that can't tell you a lot

about their car, or a lot about any car they've driven, or just about cars in general. There's a level of interest and

background knowledge that comes with owning and racing the cars that you claim to have, that you simply

lack. That is why you sound so ridiculously full of sh1t. It's just the way it is.

uwa8nc said:

Ill buy and sell you at a loss

So... you come on to the forum asking a lot of questions... but don't assimilate the answers... and you know everything... and you can't handle being challenged... how old are you?

lol by now you'd expect a reasonable understanding of how things work, rather than a 17yo kid who's just bought his first turbo car

that said, i've had a few girls now, and still don't have a clue how they work

al']

[quote name='uwa8nc said:

Ill buy and sell you at a loss/quote]So... you come on to the forum asking a lot of questions... but don't assimilate the answers... and you know everything... and you can't handle being challenged... how old are you?

It's not that i can't handle being challenged mate,i just don't like the tone loren uses that's all.if your here to take side's don't bother posting anything.All i asked was a few question's about my turbo and wastegate,as i have never owned a subaru before,i know the concept is the same,But there's no need to get all jumpy.As for how old i am,That's none of your business!

pappu said:

to be fair, not everyone who knows abt the workings of a turbo setup has had a high powered car and also true the other way around with some complete novice people having some good cars,,

i have at least one mate with a evo3 who runs 30psi on the factory turbo - thats what he says - and i have just not bothered to check/verify as he seems happy with his setup

also know some very knowledgeble people with gutless auto legacy..

anyway, point is that if he has a 340kw skyline or not is not the issue - lets just suggest few pointers to the fella and hopefully he can get along just fine like some of the more knowlwdgeble people here. and no im not trying to take anyones sides here..

anyway, uw8nc best start off with lowering the boost to 14psi in the time being and check up on the injectors - can someone here post a pic of the injector loccation or u could google for an image

start from there bro as a base line

Thanks Pappu,Much appreciated Buddy!

jake_the_muss']

You want to see picture's and video's of car's i have owned with my Drag slip times?

/quote]

that'd be great. maybe you're just not getting the point across, but you don't seem to understand how a turbo works... or anything really. but hey, that's just how it comes across. and that's why loren thinks you're a complete idiot. I'm really keen to see your monster skyline/evo build pics.

what engine was in the skyline, RB20DET? T76 turbo? GT 50 external wastegate? did it have a monster tacho?

It was a Gts25t..with HKS INTERCOOLER PIPING,HKS POD FILTERS,TRUST INTERCOOLER,Trust Pistons

Trust Head Gasket,Trust Vave Springs,720cc Injector's,Hybrid T3/T4 Turbo,And no " NO MONSTER TACHO " ..Also had an aftermarket ECU.Any more silly questions?...

uwa8nc']

/quote]

It was a Gts25t..with HKS INTERCOOLER PIPING,HKS POD FILTERS,TRUST INTERCOOLER,Trust Pistons

Trust Head Gasket,Trust Vave Springs,720cc Injector's,Hybrid T3/T4 Turbo,And no " NO MONSTER TACHO " ..Also had an aftermarket ECU.Any more silly questions?...

can we see a vid of it haha, mates are skyline fans

Guest loren
 uwa8nc']

Ill buy and sell you at a loss/quote]So... you come on to the forum asking a lot of questions... but don't assimilate the answers... and you know everything... and you can't handle being challenged... how old are you?

It's not that i can't handle being challenged mate,i just don't like the tone loren uses that's all.if your here to take side's don't bother posting anything.All i asked was a few question's about my turbo and wastegate,as i have never owned a subaru before,i know the concept is the same,But there's no need to get all jumpy.As for how old i am,That's none of your business!

Tone? TONE??? That wasn't tone buddy, it was a blatant insult. Here it is again. YOU ARE A FULL OF SH!T SCHOOL CHILD.

Guest boostcut

a t3/t4 turbo would be running out of puff by 300kw. i call bs.

also, who the fuk starts a mod list with HKS INTERCOOLER PIPING!!!!

boostcut said:

a t3/t4 turbo would be running out of puff by 300kw. i call bs.

also, who the fuk starts a mod list with HKS INTERCOOLER PIPING!!!!

not true. depends on the trim. i currently own a t3/t4 that should get that sort of number on an RB. Have also owned one that made 340kw on a 1.8

Guest boostcut

yeah probably haha. most homies would have trouble finding a box that will take that kind of punishment.

a bit like me. im trying to find a box that wants to take my punishment if you know of any haha

Guest boostcut

the thing is, i dont give a crap if people dont think i have it. i know it will waste most cars this side of reality ;D