Sign in to follow this  
chulozumo

Best Car Spray painters in Wellington.

lol yup wife works there finish her apprenticeship, steve gross who is the head mehanic we have know for years has been her mentor, lovely guy and she has been very lucky that he took her under his wing. she is hoping to start a full time job there next year in January, if she can up up with the owner that is lol

Guest SPANKU

off topic again... i like hot chocolate fudge from Dennys'

Guest SPANKU

ok back on the topic.

i have a mate that quoted me $1500 to respray the whole car before. me and jason thinking about doing this, if u are keen i can ask him to do 3 cars as we got the same colour, im sure your car will be cheaper cause of less ding and dent

hmmmm.....very tempting to get car resprayed, but then it willl miss out on slipway and roads with heaps of gravel :(

need a new windscreen, this one has far too many small chips and scratches on it - those deluxe $34.95+ Bosch wiper blades works wonders:)

spark_38 said:

need a new windscreen, this one has far too many small chips and scratches on it - those deluxe $34.95+ Bosch wiper blades works wonders:)

Got free glass cover on your insurance? Get it "broken into" and claim insurance :D

Guest SPANKU

think his last claim was for $25k for a ver8 sti... too many claim is bad. not worth claiming for something this small with NAC