Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Yellow top 440cc inj v3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reson i havnt bothered to reply is i know what im talking bowt nd you have ur finger to far up your bottom to relise it.if you took your car to a place like st htec with yellows youd get 220kwmax if you went to speedsource youd get 240 atw.can you now tell me how much cfm a rs legacy bc5 airflow meter can flow? i would love to see you guys down the 1/4 doing mid 12's,you guys can only dream of having a 8sec sticker on a toyota.

stickyboy said:

The reason I haven't bothered to reply is I know what I'm talking about and you have your finger too far up your bottom to realise it. If you took your car to a place like St Hitec with yellows you'd get 220kw max. If you went to speedsource you'd get 240kw atw. Can you now tell me how many cfm an rs legacy bc5 airflow meter can flow? I would love to see you guys down the 1/4 doing mid 12's. You guys can only dream of having a 8sec sticker on a Toyota.

Fixed. Don't be afraid to learn how to spell.

stickyboy said:

I don't know about you guys, but my finger fits in my bottom. I love Speedsource. Can you tell me something about something I secretly think I know about so I can laugh at you when your version is different to my obviously correct version? I go to the drags, anyone want to come with me? One day I will have a faster Toyota than any of the Toyotas that you Subaru people have, so there!

Translated

stickyboy said:

i would love to see you guys down the 1/4 doing mid 12's,

Did that when you were still in diapers, doing yellow shit.

8 Sec sticker on a toyota. Its a drag car with a shit load of time and money invested, not comparable in any way.

stickyboy said:

St htec with yellows youd get 220kwmax if you went to speedsource youd get 240 atw.

So what your saying is different dynos read different. Nice work einstein. You should go to MIT or something.

I could get 580kw atw, if i fiddled with the correction factor enough. Yes, thats on yellows bish.

wow what the? so many people cant read or are real stupid.i mean st htec cant tune for shit and dont no anything about fuel curves and will get 220kw atw out of yellow injectors.and kent will get 240 with his tuning.not different dyno readings its about tunei hate explaining every word i say.cant you guys figure stuff out like you turtle your ego and adrenline rush caught you and you didnt even read what i said before you replied.go join a britney spears forum guys cus all uz do is b#tch

Guest keltik

Ok well for fairness sake....someone should compare the dyno kent uses with the one 'st htec' uses. Wouldnt surprise me if there was a 20kw difference

stickyboy said:

cant you guys figure stuff out like you turtle your ego and adrenline rush caught you and you didnt even read what i said before you replied.go

Maybe the words that you type and the words that are in your head are different. Something must get confused as it makes its way from your brain and onto your keyboard.

I read what you wrote and replied to it. And different dynos do give different readings, if you knew half of what you think you do then you would know this.

Joker do as you wish

Stickies original post asked a question that I replied to,

He has changed his angle from yellows to drags to dynos to toyota's

I think I speak for a few here and say to sticky... stick it up your a***

I have way better things to do with my time than to offer advice to this MUPPET

Sticky, everyone here is entitled to there own opinion, getting all smart arse and personal because

your opinion differs has only made most think that you are a complete tool and have posted back AT YOU

You may well know a few things and be able to get 240Kw out of yellows.

Yet you have failed to provide a dyno sheet / or supporting mods so for now

this Myth is BUSTED

• General Member
 Glen said:

Do tell then Jared.

nothing to tell really

no proof - constantly moving goal posts and "we" all "know" its not possible (at wheels)

/end

BUT there is always an exception to the rule and maybe juuuuuuuuuust maybe a Subaru powered AWD vehicle existed once that boost spiked/ingested av-gas laced possum pellets while simultaneously a 100 shot of NOS was activated and 231kW was achieved a nano second before launching off the dyno and landing on the moon doesnt mean it never happened aye?