Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Cars and Beers - 19th June

Theres a bit of small maintenance + upkeep work I've got to do to the Legacy, anyone want to make an afternoon of small work?

It's pretty miserable for me working on my slanted dirt patch with no music/talk. Perhaps to a pub afterwards if a few other members are keen or can't make the BBQ the day before.

Well I was actually hoping to go somewhere else, as I'm working on a slanted, dirt patch, but I'm happy to have you guys round too :D.

Hand is alright, will hopefully have some use of it this weekend and the cut will be healed.

Will PM everyone interested my details, otherwise hit us up on FB if you've got me.

As far as what I was hoping to get done over the weekend...

• Clean + claybar exterior
  • Sand + paint wipers, blacken everything else
  • Steam clean interior
  • Rotate wheels
  • change rear pads (perhaps, not really necessary yet)
  • mech boost gauge (I actually only just decided to add this now, and its not really that important - just something I want in eventually).

mattydv said:

Well I was actually hoping to go somewhere else, as I'm working on a slanted, dirt patch, but I'm happy to have you guys round too :D.

Hand is alright, will hopefully have some use of it this weekend and the cut will be healed.

Will PM everyone interested my details, otherwise hit us up on FB if you've got me.

As far as what I was hoping to get done over the weekend...

• Clean + claybar exterior
  • Sand + paint wipers, blacken everything else
  • Steam clean interior
  • Rotate wheels
  • change rear pads (perhaps, not really necessary yet)
  • mech boost gauge (I actually only just decided to add this now, and its not really that important - just something I want in eventually).

Depending on what the wife has planned and on the weather I could empty out the garage and we could use that. I also have a lawn area to wash the car.

Can you let us know when you find out Andrew? Sounds good to me!

Brent, do you know how to wire it up? I think there's a multimeter floating around here somewhere, if you need it, I'll bring it if I can find it.

mattydv said:

Can you let us know when you find out Andrew? Sounds good to me!

Brent, do you know how to wire it up? I think there's a multimeter floating around here somewhere, if you need it, I'll bring it if I can find it.

Meh, who needs a multimeter. Just lick your finger tips and keep touching wires until it tingles in the right places ;)

I wont be wiring mine up for a wile because have an exam saturday and tuesday... Tuesday is a b*tch so yeah unless someone thinks they can help me wire up the gauges in under half an hour i'll have to miss it and do them another time, I have unused wiring from an old dvd player/sat nav that i ripped out where they are going so shouldn't be too hard to get power and illumination from that, just gotta get a test light to see which wires are which lol

all the best for you guys if u still have exams and for work on your cars (obviously we know which is the priority hahahahaha)

mattydv said:

Any word from the missus?

Sorry, it looks like the weather is gonna be crap so I can't risk taking the goods out of the garage. On the up side metservice is predicting snow on Sunday and Monday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using Tapatalk.

Sorry, should probably have elaborated.

If it's pissing down, I'll instead be inside in front of the fire. But if it's snowing, I'll be out working.

kamineko']

Cool, be good to catch up Chris! (and Tim!)

what do you mean weather dependant? txt me 021 022 007 66 if its not on. otherwise as per email i'll be there about 1pm, with beer :)

Yeah bro! be good to see ya too. It's been friggin ages!

[quote name='B4 2000 said:

PM me your addy :)

hahaha you weren't invited! hahaha