• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

More Power!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correct it is BB

and only relaesed on 6spd S15 Silva (as far as I am aware)

But do some research put in GT28 14411-91F00 and you will soon find that it is a GT2560

I wouldnt run that turbo above 17-18psi anyway and VF22 will die above 20psi - as they crack blades

Ichi Ban said:

correct it is BB

and only relaesed on 6spd S15 Silva (as far as I am aware)

But do some research put in GT28 14411-91F00 and you will soon find that it is a GT2560

I wouldnt run that turbo above 17-18psi anyway and VF22 will die above 20psi - as they crack blades

I have two so may try that! Cheers

Slidesector said:

Besides forums are where most people come to learn, where else is best to research?

IMO car forums are probably one of the worst places to come and learn! Too many people with too many differing opinions and everyone has to throw their little piece in - sometimes its hard to decipher which info is legit ;)

Most of the time the "real" usable info gets lost amongst the dribble.

Tony']

[quote name='Slidesector said:

Besides forums are where most people come to learn, where else is best to research?

/quote]

IMO car forums are probably one of the worst places to come and learn! Too many people with too many differing opinions and everyone has to throw their little piece in - sometimes its hard to decipher which info is legit ;)

Most of the time the "real" usable info gets lost amongst the dribble.

I would 2nd this, there are a lot of members who think they know what they are talking about but don't. Personally I would find a good mechanic that knows these cars and ask him, that's what I have done. There are a few exceptions on here who actually work as mechanics and truly know their shit, most though don't.

• 4 weeks later...
 Slidesector said:

Soooo over 4 weeks in shop and still no car or dyno yet...

Aparently pickup is Thursday...

wouldnt be the first time I've been told this line.

Newest update-

Sorry we didnt know how much different the wiring on the v7 engines were

Labour is looking to be around 3k + the extra time

and parts about 900 at the moment. Pickup maybe next week depending on startup

God could it be any longer???

pappu said:

sucks man..

u have any build pics so far..

sounds interesting!@

Yeah sucks hard out!

Not really any pictures as of yet will do as soon as it comes back though, they had to make a custom loom which should be very interesting to see.

Hopefully it will be out for some Friday havoc

Dv8er - FSTWRX said:

Yea that loom they're talking about will be for the AVCS. Been there, done that...

Was it just a Plug and Play G4 rather then a Wire in?

Nope full wire in external mounted g4, but the cams and anti-lag took up heaps of slots he kept tellng me ( one of the many excuses ) and going to a full sti engine from the factory tt one.

Fingers crossed its this week! And i can get some good dyno figuree

Slidesector said:

Pickup today.. as I told them i need it!!

in its 3rd hour of dyno tuning now, needs another 2.

*issues*

-Afteramrket radiator doesnt fit and anti-lag will need to be finished along with the ABS fixed when you bring it back in next week AAARRRRGGGGG

Be patient man! good things take time!!

OK heres the udate from the last call-

-Had an issue on the dyno as Jap shit waistegate ruined, needs proper Tial and to be put back on to perfect the tune.

-Needs bigger turbo, and maybe some more uprated extracotrs. Although he's very happy with its performance

Sitting at a 18PSI tune, Very good power curve, 900NM of wheel tourque (can be misleading dont take this figure as tourque) 219KW at the wheels.

Slidesector said:

OK heres the udate from the last call-

-Had an issue on the dyno as Jap s*** waistegate ruined, needs proper Tial and to be put back on to perfect the tune.

-Needs bigger turbo, and maybe some more uprated extracotrs. Although he's very happy with its performance

Sitting at a 18PSI tune, Very good power curve, 900NM of wheel tourque (can be misleading dont take this figure as tourque) 219KW at the wheels.

Ive got some equal length headers for sale ;D