Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Bullshit ticket!!

askd a cop bout the no circling/no demerits. he says it doesnt matter they only there as a guide, id believe him, one cop didnt circle my demerits, they still got recorded against me. so it doesnt matter where on your bumper your number plate is mounted, its just gotta be flat? ive gotten **** before for having my number plate on the RHS, below my fog light mounted to the bottom lip. he said i couldnt have it there. i said why do alfas have them there then? he told me it was angled wrong and pointing down. so i grabbed it, yanked it and bent it up. "will that do sir?" "yes, i suppose that will be ok" hahahahha

oh, and ive benn done by a hyundai cop on the shore before. so not cool! they got camrys in pukekohe too

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STiEVO
 TURTLE said:

Damn cops are everywhere, there's no where left to streetrace anymore.

yea bro street race on the track . thats directed to you morg dogs lol :P :P :P :P :P

D-Style']

[quote name='Davebro said:

Angled number plate = Tool.

QRAF = Tool.

What more needs to be said.

/quote]

Davebro is Alive !!!

Yeah Im still lurking.

Just seems there is alot of shit in here at present, and people being cocks. So just looking and not really posting much.

Davebro']

[quote name='Davebro said:

Angled number plate = Tool.

QRAF = Tool.

What more needs to be said.

/quote]

Davebro is Alive !!!

Yeah Im still lurking.

Just seems there is alot of **** in here at present, and people being ****s. So just looking and not really posting much.

Times are quiet my friend. Not much money being thrown around therefore not much activity to post about other than talking abit o s**t. Good with the bad buddy.

CHALLENGE THEM ON IT, I WOULD, WONT COST YOU ANYTHING BUT TIME...

LOL ;D (MIGHT HAVE TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX ON THAT ONE...THOUGH... LIKE THE BOLT FELL OUT.. LOL

I GOT A TICKET FOR HAVING NO REGO, YET I POINTED OUT IT WAS UNDER THE WOF, INSTEAD OF ON THE LEFT SIDE. I CHALLENGED IT AND WON IN THE HIGH COURT, JUDGE THOUGHT IT FUNNY THAT OFFICER GOT CONFUSED AND THOUGHT I HAD NO REGO, EVEN THOUGH HE STANDING NEXT TO IT, WHILE ISSUING ME A TICKET FOR NO REGO.

MAD said:

LOL ;D (MIGHT HAVE TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX ON THAT ONE...THOUGH... LIKE THE BOLT FELL OUT.. LOL

I GOT A TICKET FOR HAVING NO REGO, YET I POINTED OUT IT WAS UNDER THE WOF, INSTEAD OF ON THE LEFT SIDE. I CHALLENGED IT AND WON IN THE HIGH COURT, JUDGE THOUGHT IT FUNNY THAT OFFICER GOT CONFUSED AND THOUGHT I HAD NO REGO, EVEN THOUGH HE STANDING NEXT TO IT, WHILE ISSUING ME A TICKET FOR NO REGO.

You dont actually have to have your rego mounted on the front windscreen at all. It can be on the back i think too or side. As some trucks have.

Swindog']

[quote name='MAD said:

/quote]

You dont actually have to have your rego mounted on the front windscreen at all. It can be on the back i think too or side. As some trucks have.

it's was on the front under wof.. thought it would be easier for the coppers to see when they approach the driver side.. yet i confused one... even after I pointed to it.. still got a ticket for no rego, just one of them days..

But I was saved by the audio from the mirror recorder (jaycar have them) judge heard me say here it is officer, yet the officer losts his rag a little.. Records show the vehicle was registered too. when I get pulled over I always turn it on.. I only brought when I moved out South Auckland to open shop..

gets entertaining...