Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Failed WOF

loganrasti

I\'ve never any problems with them and never got a \'dodgy\' feeling from them.

For me they are convenient, you don\'t queue up for ages like you do at VTNZ, that and the fact I drive past so often that it\'s an easy place to pop into.

Sounds like you just got a douche bag inspector

Stoffa said:

VTNZ aren\'t always the best, I know a guy in porirua who got his 4 year old factory commodore failed for not having dust boots on the drive coupling holes.....they dont come with dust covers from the factory

Porirua VTNZ is pretty shite. They failed my old celica for something that had not changed from the previous 6 WOF passes.

I take my cars to VTNZ Thorndon Quay tbh and they\'re always fine

My car is not dodgey. I didnt take my car to don mclean because they are "dodgey". They are not! They may have been in the past few years but not anymore. I simply took it there Because i knew they did green stickers and i drive past it everyday. Thanks to everyone that has actually helped me with something relevant to my first post. To the others not so much...

So what are you getting at here?

Who cares if its dodgy or not, you just asked about a wof fail trying to have a green sticker removed....

So What\'s with your turbo set up that he\'s pulled you up about or is it just the fact its a turbo wrx & he wants to see ej20t somewhere? & paperwork... paperwork for what does it require a cert?

:)

• Admin
 loganrasti said:

I have no external gate and i dont need cert for anything. The tester simply doesnt know that its a factory turbo car and wants some proof that it is

Tell him to talk to Subaru, not your problem if he\'s ignorant.

EDIT: Shouldn\'t be your problem that he\'s ignorant

If you take it elsewhere you\'re obviously $50 or whatever they charge in the hole because some tard pulled you up on something ridiculous - talk to the manager.