Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

New Wheel suggestions for Black V7 sti

Dave88

Hey guys and girls finally getting a Subaru again and looking like a black V7 sti.

Need some wheel suggestions her it pictures being the best.

So far I\'d love to get my hands on some Rota MXR 18x9.5 38p in hyper black if they are still avail somewhere but all suggestions welcome.

I was.looking at.the mxr\'s also . would love some advans but there so so expencive!

not a great fan of rotas but there price is ehats appealing

the 9.5 will need rolling to not have any issues with guard rub . thats if your putting a decent tyre on and not stretching

225 is the minimum you can go on a 9.5inch rim unless you go falken.Nick from Platinum Wheels can help you out if you wanna go super stretched and to get those rims as well. But a 255 is nice just some really massaged and pulled guard work is needed

Anyone know where in auckland and roughly how much it is to get wheels repainted? I know there is someone here who repainted his wheels white on his black version 9 and they look sick.

Any other suggestions for wheels??? Even something in different PCD and do something like this... http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/subaru/impreza/auction-557367286.htm

Just google image search for "Black WRX" haha

5411972969_3e90bf7e42.jpg

I know not a wagon, but anyways

1gqhpk.jpg

Not so sure white on black is quite right? (actually its the stupid mudflaps which wreck it)

subydude_bbq_07.jpg

That I like

IMG_0710.jpg

5545528532_aeafa10574_b.jpg?w=550&h=366

IMG_0906.JPG

BlackWRX_12.JPG

Guess it depends on the "look" you want - do you want mad street cred hellaflushness, or do you want japanese street racer look, orrrr could rep it old skool with some 16x7 sektas haha

The height you\'re happy to run the car at plays a huge part too - what might look perfect with 50mm clearance might not work at 150mm - and vice versa - oh so tricky haha

was gonna say beware $usd but if you can get em shipped reliably should be sweet, looks legit enough just do yr research and price around here too - once you factor in shipping and tyres might be just as good buying local

wheel prices in the u.s are genuinely another world compared to the "monopoly" of sorts here though, i get a bit sad when i see guys with 2 or 3 sets the same for summer/winter/track

evowrx']

[quote name='subout said:

We are now retailers for ROTA so anybody needs wheels let us know and we can help you out. We also offer finance on wheels from just $4.40 per day.

/quote]

Cheaper than tm prices?

PM me for pricing, let me know what your after if genuine

Think I\'m going to go with some Enkei NT03-M 18x8 35offset... I\'m terrible at remembering how offset works so will 35 be enough to clear brembos or will spacers be needed? Not too fazed if they are and might use them anyway if the wheels are sitting too far in for my liking