Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

STI wrx intercooler

Guest keltik

nope, from what i remember the GTB top mounts are pretty much as good as the STI ones. Go for an aftermarket top mount if youve upped the boost

nt_a_foz said:

im pretty sure the wrx and sti ones are the same size just a differnet colour...dont quote me on that though

yea from what i've seen they are the same, only the sti one has the top r/h corner cut off kinda. or was it the wrx one? hmm one or the other.

Guest itsgotgo

was told by dave at dtech last week that the standard tmic on the stb i have was, good for 200kw.

Then go to the front mount.

hope that helps you. :)

Guest itsgotgo
 nt_a_foz']

[quote name='jasonv6 said:

they look mean i want one lol

/quote]

good luck with that they dont straight bolt up tintin spent a bit of time and money making that fit

you could always get the spray paint out and do the bling thing.....instant sti top mount ;D

I got one for sale and after looking on trademe i'm willing to come down in price for a clubsub member

i went after market

DSC00060.jpg

also like driftrex said on the gc8 its only the top hand right that is bigger on the sti one over the wrx.

I didn't notice an difference when i switched to the sti one but i have noticed the difference going to this aftermarket one.