Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

V8 WRX STRUTS FIT SG9 FORESTER STI??

stancednation

Yes they do fit. If what you are getting is height adjustable, then you'll have no issues.

The only real consideration when getting suspension from a WRX, is the height in the rear is different between Sedan and Wagon, the sedan being lower, and requires spacers to sit at the right height.

There is a local guy in Wellington who has just installed BC Golds into his SG9 Forester and aside from issues getting the cert, he hasn't had any issues in the actual fitment / install of them.

• 8 months later...
On 4/25/2018 at 0:11 PM, Scoobydoo said:

As luck would have it, I have a set that I got for my Foz's but never used

Brand new, still in packet. $65 inc shipping

04-butt-spacers.jpg?dl=1

Hi @Scoobydoo sweet i am happy to take them off you mate, how does it fit though? do i have to open the top hat and put this on? not sure how this fits in place...sorry talking to a noob here....

When you swap the suspension over.. you put this over the top of the top-mount, then install it into the car. So basically, it is sandwiched between the top-mount and the car's chassis. They are 10mm thick so it should still give more than enough thread to bolt your nuts onto.

Send me a PM and we'll sort out the $ and postage