Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

Need a workshop on Hibiscus coast/North Shore

Does anyone know about Is there a good workshop comfortable with diagnosing/fixing older WRX's.  I have a 2000 WRX (last of the old versions) and it is not idling.  Might be an airflow sensor.  Lately there is also a misfire/fuel shortage.  I have had the coil pack replaced with a short term success, but it came back. 

Insert image from URL

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Hi Team

Apologies for the thread necro but figured it'd be better to show having used the search function as opposed to starting a new thread. Been a little but have since rejoined the Subaru fold with a ... *draws breath*... Tribeca.

Like the OP, I'm seeking recommendations for a good Subaru tech (not a stealership) in the HBC / Shore area please.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nihell
      Good day,

*please let me know if i wrongfully posted this question in this category*

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to do a premium service on my V11 around bay of plenty area? I used to go to hamilton but now that warranty is out i am pretty much open. I do live here in Rotorua and theres 1 shop that i might consider.

Just really looking for an option.

Any information will be appreciated.

thank you
    • By swamp
      Hey guys I haven't come across these factory service manuals on this forum yet so below I've got links to FSM for Imprezas. Wiring diagrams included. Also have a few for certain Legacy and Forester models. Should save us the effort of browsing other forums.

http://ken-gilbert.com/page/3?s=impreza+manuals&x=18&y=14

http://forum.wrx.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=45443

• Recent Status Updates