Impreza GF - Scrap to Track Build.

Figured I should start a proper thread on this for entertainment/Education. 

So Background, I have competed in a few different motorsports and currently loving the Lemons (Now Nazcar) series. I've got my own team and Car we Race in it, But knowing how amazing it is I wanted to get friends involved and the Perfect car popped up for it. As I'm sure you guessed its a GF wagon, Factory Manual, AWD 1.5L Engine. Interior is in amazing condition while the exterior is what you expect, Also someone threw a rock through the rear window so thats on the Parts replacment list

It was used as a paddock car as due to some chassis crease it can't pass a WOF, I've had a look underneath and the thing drives damn well. and at the price it was offered for its become the perfect car for my Friends to learn a lot more on cars but also gave a go at Racing! 

Pics from the day I collected it. 

130190111_2882009178791283_854341328065356387_n.jpg

130227399_2882009128791288_462146453758256154_n.jpg

So Hopefully work begins this weekend stripping it out and getting it ready for the Cage and other bits, We are going to be keeping everything as stock as possible But will look at upgrades like brake calipers, Radiators and hell even a bigger engine if its Cheap enough and just Bolts right in as the whole point of this is reliability and Fun. 

Edited by Not_Sean
  • Like 3

Excellent

Have a crew coming together to race NaZCAR in 22, several of us are Subaru folk so a G something would be great. Looking forward to watching it come together