• Raised $0.00

Need Help Please, Re Corrieoo Old CS Member

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dubbedup']

[quote name='Swindog said:

Im in Chch alot for work so would be more than happy to go knock on his door.

/quote]

This is what we need some staunch billies! :o

Nothing staunch about it. Im sure when a 95 kg 6ft 1 random dude turns up asking for his ecu or money back there will be some action.

Swindog']

[quote name='Swindog said:

Im in Chch alot for work so would be more than happy to go knock on his door.

/quote]

This is what we need some staunch billies! :o

Nothing staunch about it. Im sure when a 95 kg 6ft 1 random dude turns up asking for his ecu or money back there will be some action.

or 2 ;) 6"2 and 100kgs.. pity in not chch based. diks like this (when actually guilty) deserve whats coming to them

not good, on the ECU

you could go to the coppers and if there not to busy with the donuts, ( ::) ) they may help. Dont hold your breath though.. these issues are low grade and take time.

or you could go to the bank and use a wee bit of reserve psychology or social engineering; telling the nice lady/ man; that you need to deposit cash into his account, but your unsure the name and area is correct, she'll check it for you, of course, just make sure you can see the monitor to catch the address, or ask the right questions for her/him to spill the beans. Dont give him/her more money, once you have the info you need, tell her you'll check the detail and come back.

Social engineering works a treat, because there's no patch for human stupidity.

Long side: is small claims.. which can take ages.. I am recovering cash from someone which has taken 2years to get into small claims its still not finished.

good luck

I thought it was abit random of him to post up about the trackday, then suddenly see it was under guest the other day..... If it isn't sorted by the trackday playday on the 20th dec I doubt he would come along then, as the majority of the chch cs/subaru crew will be there.

I have eyes EVERYWHERE now, thanks to you guys and a few friends in chch, I even have a mate who has a mate...lol...who is mates with his gf (well the name that the car is under, also the name on the account) Found her on bebo... So shes doing some investigating also.

JoKer said:

yea I thought so - I thought I read somewhere certain areas had certain codes like Phone Area codes 04/06 etc.

I have a basement? wow

yes certain areas have same codes, but that doesn't really apply here in NZ- the country is too small. In the US for example, you can usually come up with a general area, like a city or something, but that's about it without getting the courts involved.

oh, and if knocking on his door is still an option, count me in. :D

gotasuby said:

I know a few people that have had issues with Corrie and still to this day havent got money/ parts he stole off my mates. >:( His car isn't as moddified as he says and is known as tell a story cory lol for obvious reasons

I was about to ask, as I haven't heard much about this potential wrx weapon.... Usually u hear pretty quickly in the usual circles of high spec wrx's in the chur chur region, but I haven't heard a thing about his or seen it around at the track etc.

zarnah']

[quote name='gotasuby said:

I know a few people that have had issues with Corrie and still to this day havent got money/ parts he stole off my mates. >:( His car isn't as moddified as he says and is known as tell a story cory lol for obvious reasons

/quote]

hmm this is starting to sound very familiar, the dude I originally bought my bf5 from was called corrie, it blew up a week after I got it and I could not get hold of him, he used to work (if this is the same guy) out at ruapuna as an apprentice mechanic for one of the formula ford teams.

Anyhow my sister in law's boyfriend now works for that formula ford team and tells me that "corrie" was given the boot for selling parts on trademe that belonged to the race team, cant be to many dishonest corries in chch?

Could find out where he lives from sister in laws boyfriend if need be?

Yup that's the suspect!

Kirsty MXXXXX HXXXXX is his girlfriends name, her name is on the ownership papers of the car and also the name on the account that he gave me. I have rung Clunies Auto and they said that they'd look into it....so that probably means ****e all, trying to get his address and id be very keen to visit this guy, my mate in chch has found someone who knows this Corrie quite well so getting his address shouldn't be to hard.

[personal details censored - those that need the details have them - Madmike knows what its like to be harassed : url]http://tinyurl.com/ybqk9re[/url] ]

zarnah']

[quote name='gotasuby said:

/quote]

hmm this is starting to sound very familiar, the dude I originally bought my bf5 from was called corrie, it blew up a week after I got it and I could not get hold of him, he used to work (if this is the same guy) out at ruapuna as an apprentice mechanic for one of the formula ford teams.

Anyhow my sister in law's boyfriend now works for that formula ford team and tells me that "corrie" was given the boot for selling parts on trademe that belonged to the race team, cant be to many dishonest corries in chch?

Could find out where he lives from sister in laws boyfriend if need be?

Any info on address's would be awsome zarnah ???