Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

rims

18 x 9 would fit but u may need to roll the guards. If you get some with a low offset, then they will look really agressive. Hard to get them in NZ though... I've looked.

Unless you change hubs to V9/10 ones for the bigger stud pattern, then there's a lot more options.

Your stud pattern will be 5 x 100. Pretty much anything that is 5 x 100, 9" wide or less will fit. You won't get anything bigger than 18", which is more than 9" wide, through a shop.

You may find some on trademe but they wont be designed for Subaru's, more for Toyota's and Euro's (VW Golf for eg)

Guest Fastfour

Im was running 18x8.5 Buddyclub P1 rims with a 235/40/18 Bridgestone RE001 on them.

Now they are wrapped in the Michelin full slicks from the Porsche Cup cars....... mmmm yummy. I really need to get some photos of the car now.

Fastfour said:

Im was running 18x8.5 Buddyclub P1 rims with a 235/40/18 Bridgestone RE001 on them.

Now they are wrapped in the Michelin full slicks from the Porsche Cup cars....... mmmm yummy. I really need to get some photos of the car now.

i couldv'e snuck some photos in the weekend when i was snooping around your house.... ;)

You don't really NEED 9" wide wheels bro, the car is grippy enough as it is and all you're gonna do is open a whole new can of worms once you try to race that thing. As above 8.5" is fine, or even...gasp...what Subaru designed for the car. The Spec C's stock wheels are joygasmically nice.

IMO just get some decent rubber on there on a somewhat normal wheel...far better than a huge 'bling' wheel that's even more prone to aquaplaning as it is.

funkytown said:

and the superleggraz he has are sexi as anyway.. and light as buggery, and strong.. those are 18*8 and can mount 235s on them easy enough.. imo 225s wud look the nicest and best compromise between width(grip) and look. 235s will balloon a bit

How much do they weigh.

dont have anything offical sorry, only going off what Dave down at Tonys said when fitting rubbber.

Should really have just weighed them at the time

edit: i just did some googling on "O.Z superleggera" and "light, strong" come up over and over..around 8kgs a corner from what google tells me..

funkytown said:

dont have anything offical sorry, only going off what Dave down at Tonys said when fitting rubbber.

edit: i just did some googling on "O.Z superleggera" and "light, strong" come up over and over..around 8kgs a corner from what google tells me..

You can't have tried very hard, I found it on the very first link i went to

"Before I had the Spec-2 Paradas mounted, I took the 8x18 O.Z. Super Leggera to our mailroom scale for a quick test. Including center cap and minus the stem, it weighed in at a light 18.5 lb, which is really quite good."

18lbs = 8.16466266 kilograms

Scoobydoo']

[quote name='funkytown said:

/quote]

You can't have tried very hard, I found it on the very first link i went to

"Before I had the Spec-2 Paradas mounted, I took the 8x18 O.Z. Super Leggera to our mailroom scale for a quick test. Including center cap and minus the stem, it weighed in at a light 18.5 lb, which is really quite good."

18lbs = 8.16466266 kilograms

read my post again paul.. it say "a quick google tells me they are around 8kgs a corner...." exactly what you wrote

my edits were well before you post too buddy ;)

Don't know where you are, but .com on the north shore had some .com rims (old carson rims) in 17 and (maybe) 18 x8.5 and 9 for 5x100. You'd need around 45 offset, i think theirs were 42...may fit. Lightish too at 7.9kg, not as light as the Volks though...