Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

I want YOUR advice - Help me buy a car!!!!!!!!!

Guest r0ksta

Seriously, run for the hills and buy the black one!

Even if they are overstating, the sheer number of items is a bad sign and unusual tyre wear on a Subaru is a BAD sign.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r0ksta

Yea its been in a mssive smash, just talked to the inspector, the rear transmission mounts are smashed and the firewall is slightly buckled. Been in a major prang and then fancied up for sale. Dodge and im gutted. I wanted a gold one. Oh well

Guest r0ksta

Hmmm so back on the hunt. Still think I can do better than the black RSK tho, if I had to fall back on something, then that would be it, otherwise Im going to do some more trawling to see what I can find.

Guest r0ksta

Anyone here dealt with Hyper Drive in Auckland?

OR

Mag & Turbo North Shore?

Thnking about going to them and saying, I want this, this, this and this. Can you do it all and how much so yea.

What I want done would be in exhaust, lowering springs, boost guage & turbo timer install.

UPDATE: Here is a link to the AA Report on the Wagon, the gold one (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Subaru/auction-276149548.htm)

AA INSPECTION REPORT: http://web.me.com/xxxx28/vacant/Blank_files/Report 16.03.10.pdf

Dude you're a TOOL!

Try ringing these places and getting there quotes and advise for zausts, bov, springs etc......you're not listening to any ones suggestions!

People don't mind giving advise but when your not taking it in and jumping to another Q before replying to advise on previous Qs it gets tiring real quick.

Guest r0ksta

UP yours. Tool? What an idiot.

Im asking if ANYONE HAS BEEN THERE, IE WHAT THEIR SERVICE IS LIKE. If I ring them and ask them how their services are, of course they are going to tell me they are the greatest. Im not wanting to take this car anywhere where they are going to do a **** job. Get it? No, probably not....

Guest boostcut

this whole thread is a waste of time and space.... you are obviously not ready to buy a car/have no money/a student in IT class spamming the shet outta this place. i vote go away or STFU and listen to what people have to say if you ask questions then tell them what you want to hear it gets peoples backs up man.

Guest r0ksta

You guys are pathetic. This forum (apart from a handful of cool AKL members) is a joke. Call yourself a club. Joke.

LOL i switched off to this thread ages ago, just thought i'd better check in to see where r0ska got to. Just as i thought, another time wasting dreamer with no money, haha i picked up on that about after page 4-5

Geezus there really are some twats out there.

I reckon us seniors shud have our own secure login to a ClubSUb thread/forum area for members over the age of say 28 to get away from pimply faced drop kicks that just talk through a hole in their pimply A holes and add nothing to the club.

smurff said:

so you wouldnt let me in, thats so mean gazzy just coz im not old like you :P

-smurff

Well if you can prove you are not a ball bag, then fine your in, LOL maybe potential members wud have sit a 20 question test on basic ins and outs of a turbo ej20.

Guest Dazza
 gazzy2000']

[quote name='smurff said:

hahaha, wat about the common sense test?

-smurff

/quote]

yer, with questions like:

Q = if you were gng to buy a car, what is the main thing you need?

A = money, you dopey prick

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest boostcut
 gazzy2000']

[quote name='smurff said:

hahaha, wat about the common sense test?

-smurff

/quote]

yer, with questions like:

Q = if you were gng to buy a car, what is the main thing you need?

A = money, you dopey prick

crap i thourght it was the keys!!!!