Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

I want YOUR advice - Help me buy a car!!!!!!!!!

Guest r0ksta

i have to admit... this thread has waaaaay to much ADHD...

chill out and let people answer your question, or b sit back and browse the forum for stuff to make your self be more knowlegable...

and c dont abuse the current members - your the newbie not them... your never gng to win 1000 on 1 no matter how right you are.

ps i want in your "old people" space... il have to take the 20 q's to though ;D

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funkytown said:

chill out and let people answer your question, or b sit back and browse the forum for stuff to make your self be more knowlegable...

and c dont abuse the current members - your the newbie not them... your never gng to win 1000 on 1 no matter how right you are.

OK Funky first question:

If you vent a BOV to atmosphere, will it:

A - make your car run rich

B - make your car run lean

C - increase power by 5hp

D - fog up your windows

E - wheel barrow

gazzy2000']

[quote name='funkytown said:

/quote]

OK Funky first question:

D - fog up your windows

E - wheel barrow

LMFAO........."r0kstas" off googling it as we speak, i wonder how long before google tells him to "STFU you tool".

sharktale']

[quote name='funkytown said:

/quote]

OK Funky first question:

D - fog up your windows

E - wheel barrow

LMFAO........."r0kstas" off googling it as we speak, i wonder how long before google tells him to "STFU you tool".

LOL, too funny ;D

at least i'm not the only one who was getting bored with the same repetitive questions about exhausts, lowering, and "that sweet psssht noise."

really like the BE/BH twin turbos, happy to lend a hand/advice, but asking the questions again won't change the frickin answers...

sharktale']

:o

You have no idea who you are talking to.

:o

Hey now you're an All Star, get your game on - go play

Hey now you're a r0ksta, get the show on - get paid

;D [quote name='jake_the_muss said:

at least i'm not the only one who was getting bored with the same repetitive questions about exhausts, lowering, and "that sweet psssht noise."

really like the BE/BH twin turbos, happy to lend a hand/advice, b]but asking the questions again won't change the frickin answers...[/b]

+1

Pretty sure I made my point clear with my one and only post. Thought I'd click this to clear it off my "Unread posts" list. Was delighted to see the outcome of this thread. Atleast he isn't coming back...

Guest r0ksta

And you dont think I read your retarded comments? Guys, how stupid are you all really?

Some of you are so far behind in your lateral thinking, but then again the bulk of you who protest at this very topic are from the South Island so really, no surprises there...

r0ksta']

And you dont think I read your retarded comments?

Well I had my hopes up...

Guys, how stupid are you all really?

Well, judging by the number of questions you ask and the amount you don't know, I'd say its pretty obvious who's the uneducated here.

[quote name='r0ksta said:

Some of you are so far behind in your lateral thinking, but then again the bulk of you who protest at this very topic are from the South Island so really, no surprises there...

I guarantee you there are people here who have a far better ability to think laterally than yourself. Although, I'm not sure how you think a more creative and 'outside the box' reasoning will help any of us answer your questions in ways that haven't already been answered. Insulting South Islanders as a less intelligent subset of New Zealanders tells us more about your personality (and intellect) than anything. I for one am living here to study, I'm originally from the North Island.

You should learn to take the knowledge you learnt and apply it. The idea of a forum is for discussion - not mindlessly posting B4's and asking for second opinions and/or if we recommend one of them.

r0ksta said:

And you dont think I read your retarded comments? Guys, how stupid are you all really?

dude, dont come back on here trying to wind ppl up after your cataclysmic fail of a thread, you dug your own hole with your transparently obvious lack of $$$, or sense for that matter.

Go buy yourself a 1982 automatic honda civic, put some cheap hub cap spinners on it and a fake BOV, THATS the only sort of cars d1cks like you can afford.

Heres a wee comon sense test, no doubt you will fail:

http://www.triv.net/html/Users4/u11303.htm

Now run a long and go clean your room. Dont want to make your "flatmates" angry.

hahaha..love some of the responses in here...

Rocksta: if you come back lurking as a guest, i will be waiting for my public apology for insulting those that grace the lower half of NZ...

[me=dubbedup]runs and has a cry to mommy bout being a south islander.[/me]

TBH don't stress out about the regulars too much r0ksta.

They gave me all sorts of retarded shit when I boguht a nissan a while back, and ive seen them say a lot of stupid shit in the last 6 years.

In saying that, just go out and buy a car already, we can't tell you what you want.

Guest keltik
 funkytown said:

if my bitch whistle was venting

f) GTFO my car

;D ;D ;D ;D

YOU FOOL!!!

Everyone knows its Wheel Barrow.

Just finished reading this thread as i thought it was weird a member deletes his account after only a month. But now i see why.

As for "you dont know who youre talking to"...im mildly dissapointed he never told us. Maybe it was John Campbell. Or maybe that REALLY annoying guy off TV3's breakfast show who never listens to anyone and indulges in far too much faggotry

Fastfour']

I heard a rumour he rejoined as RSK IT hahaha

I rumour? I heard fairly resounding evidence... :P

[quote name='GorGasmSpecB said:

Don't worry I sold it about 2 months ago and now have two silver legacys. One BL 3.0R and one BP GTB.

The Stagea I had served me well though.

Lol, I'm only pulling your chain mate - Nissan make some fairly nice cars. Newer-than-99 Primeras are dog ugly though.

Off topic but:

dvs-b4 said:

pit stop west gate are fine i used to work there lol now work next door at repco haha but still help them out when they are short staffed. as for mufflers either pitstop or repco can help you out as for the size of the muffle 2.5"inlet and 4"-4.5" outlet will look good and sound good.

How long have you worked there? I am always poping in grabbing bits and pieces for the car.