• Announcements

• 1randomkiwi

ClubSub Forum Updates   13/03/19

Important forum upgrades are coming up which may mean the www.ClubSUB.org.nz forums will be temporarily unavailable.   Check out our Official Facebook Page for more updates.   www.facebook.com/ClubSubNZ
  • Current Donation Goals

gotasuby

New Tactrix has arrived

23 posts in this topic

I thought i would put it out here for chch members to let you know my new tactrix cable has arrived. I know a couple of you wanted to get their cars tuned but my old cable didn\'t work on the newer cars. I no\w have one that works on all including the canbus subarus

Keen to do my cold start when youre up Jase?

Sweet struggling to get hold of dwight so if he cant do roadtune might get you to do cold start then I can drive it to dyno for tune rather than leave it in aucks and have to pick it up just to get cold start done. I cbf mucking round with it just sometimes it hunts. Will text you closer to rally anyway.

You know I\'m keen. Lol I also bought me a set of tactrix gear. But would def like you to get the first look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay my tactrix gear arrived. But between having windows 7 64bit that rom raider dosnt like, and not finding the correct definitions for my ecu. I\'m having troubles.

me too, have not had any problems with romraider in Windows 7 x64 even using my crappy ebay Vagcom cable.

Damit why me. I\'ll try find away around it tonight. Not sure it loaded the rom but wouldn\'t save it because of the definitions. And not showing any info bout the ecu.

Yay some success. Ecu id: 3D04EA4605 and cal Id:A4TJ1X00

Help. Can\'t find a def file. Found a stock map though which is good.

gotasuby said:
I thought i would put it out here for chch members to let you know my new tactrix cable has arrived. I know a couple of you wanted to get their cars tuned but my old cable didn\'t work on the newer cars. I no\w have one that works on all including the canbus subarus

Do you tune cars, or can you source them and upload with your Tactrix?

polyarkos said:
Do you tune cars, or can you source them and upload with your Tactrix?

I can do either or

I've never done one before would have to see if I have the correct hardware which I may St work.

Gotasuby, you still in the business of tuning/ reflashing?

I've got a MY00 V7 that I'm looking at putting a turbo back exhaust and fuel pump on, and would like to get it tuned.

Timmah said:
Any gains on tuning a stock as a rock Version 8 WRX Wagon?

so you got one in the end? Wondered if that was a hint pic. Yep gains to be had jase is pretty handy to you isnt he?

evowrx']so you got one in the end? Wondered if that was a hint pic. Yep gains to be had jase is pretty handy to you isnt he?

It was a hint! That I had forgotten I posted up. I'll put up a real pic shortly :D

[quote name='kwi_fozze said:

Yeas, lots of the gains to be had :-)

Yay. Jason is pretty close, but whether he's busy or not is a totally different story.