boyracer693

Active Waikato Members

Just seeing who are the active Waikato members and seeing who would be keen to organise a monthly meet of some sort at a place that is convenient for everyone

+ 1 as per my posts in the Tron/BOP meet thread. Do we have an area rep that is actually in charge of organising meets/cruises or do we just do whatever?

@QRAF is doing the WMCC thing so hop on that? or get something going if you like, we're trying to move away from the 'Rep' thing as there seems to be heaps of car clubs in every area covering all aspects & people seem to shirk the 'responsibilities" they think being a rep is, a bunch of people working together can achieve more  I reckon

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MatdaymonV2 said:

+ 1 as per my posts in the Tron/BOP meet thread. Do we have an area rep that is actually in charge of organising meets/cruises or do we just do whatever?

hop on this & keep us up to date, no reason cant work together eh :P

Anyone around the Waikato that would be keen to get some kind of meet going each month or something?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, boyracer693 said:

Should we organise something soon then?

Sounds good Aman 🥳

• Like 1

What do we think about a meetup/cruise to caffeine and gasoline on the 28th of July?

Say meet at the base car park at 8am then go in convoy to Hampton and park up together?

Caffeine & Gasoline goes till 12 so we can go as we please from there. Happens every month so we could do that?

Thoughts?

• Like 1

On 20/07/2019 at 9:59 AM, boyracer693 said:

What do we think about a meetup/cruise to caffeine and gasoline on the 28th of July?

Say meet at the base car park at 8am then go in convoy to Hampton and park up together?

Caffeine & Gasoline goes till 12 so we can go as we please from there. Happens every month so we could do that?

Thoughts?

Sorry couldn’t drive my car today, needs an alignment after lowering it ☹️

Sorry couldn’t drive my car today, needs an alignment after lowering it
No dramas. Maybe next month we can do the cruise to Caffiene & Gasoline with a few others
  • Like 1