Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Problem With Item Bought from Solja - Resolution Pending

Does anyone know Solja aka. Brent C from CHCH?

I'm from the US and I bought some STI 4 pot calipers, rotors, pads and lines from him on NASIOC.com in November. I have not received any packages or heard anything from him in about 2 months. He says he can't find the receipt with the tracking number from NZPost and when he contacted NZPost they couldn't figure something out with his bank card. It wasn't real clear in his messages.

The whole thing seems like I've been scammed and strung along for months now but if anyone here can help me out in getting in contact with him to get my money back OR get the brakes, I would greatly appreciate it.

Original sale link: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1883734

My WRX needs some better stopping power!

Thanks,

Lonnie

[Edited at request of jinsing7]

No idea why there would be a malware/spyware warning... Google Chrome popped the same message for me once but then quit?

North American Subaru Impreza Onwers Club. Largest Subaru forum in the US. 230,000+ members. Great group of loyal Subaru enthusiasts.

http://forums.nasioc.com/

I did finally get a response from Brent. He says he sent them back in November and has 3 people that can back that up. Thats all well and good, I just want a tracking number then so I can figure out where they are.

Solja's no scammer in my experience - it took a while to receive my 6S conversion but it arrived in good condition in the end and he was very apologetic about the delay.

I do remember his thread about this earlier... given he DOES take some time to respond, I think this should be resolved eventually.

I appreciate the info guys. Hopefully we can get this figured out. I hadn't heard anything from him in so long I was starting to get wary about the whole deal. I do hope we can figure all this out.

sharktale said:

I've delt and meet him as well and seems to be an above board guy, genuine, it's got to be a mix up with post or some thing.

Then he should provide a track and trace number?

If he doesn't or refuses to pay back the money then he's not exactly a "reliable" person to deal with is he? I think that's what the OP is meaning.

Imagine ordering something off your local Noel Leemings store, would they give the same treatment?

He might not be a business or w/e but seems abit fail to me :-\

Mattdogg said:

Then he should provide a track and trace number?

If he doesn't or refuses to pay back the money then he's not exactly a "reliable" person to deal with is he? I think that's what the OP is meaning.

Imagine ordering something off your local Noel Leemings store, would they give the same treatment?

He might not be a business or w/e but seems abit fail to me :-\

Have u read the thread mentioned above...

Guest SPANKU

well if he paid by eftpos then there will be records of it. i really hate it when i lose tracking number for the things i send. i always have my fingers cross that it gets there. but for thing that is important like sending oversea i would just sms the buyer ttracking number the instance i walk out of the post shop.

i can also be very busy now and then AND usually if postage is paid then i just take my little good time sending it ( good thing... oh i mean free things takes time). ( this is refer to funky thread )

SPANKU said:

well if he paid by eftpos then there will be records of it. i really hate it when i lose tracking number for the things i send. i always have my fingers cross that it gets there. but for thing that is important like sending oversea i would just sms the buyer ttracking number the instance i walk out of the post shop.

i can also be very busy now and then AND usually if postage is paid then i just take my little good time sending it ( good thing... oh i mean free things takes time). ( this is refer to funky thread )

this is what i do, as soon as i get the tracking number, txt them it, then ring to confirm they got it.

-smurff

Guest keltik
 Mattdogg said:

Worked for Noel Leemings for 2 years and the answer is YES.

But seriously i know how much of a pain in the ass it is trying to send stuff to the states. My box of twinkies went mysteriously missing somewhere between Wisconsin and My front door.

AND a box i sent to NJ also seems to have gone missing (2 months and still not received). Have given up on international freight since.

Guest SPANKU

+1 with Joker.

even though he had send it but it is his responsibility to keep the tracking number and records as the buyer did paid for it already