Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Problem With Item Bought from Solja - Resolution Pending

Guest the_return_of_the_jedi

i can vouch for brent, hes a good guy, if he said he sent it he sent it.

as for nzpost well who can trust them?

the_return_of_the_jedi said:

Its up to him to keep the tracking number and pass it on to the recipient though. Without it, there's not much chance of tracking lost items which once paid for, belong to the recipient but he is still responsible for the them.

Does anyone even know where Brent has disappeared to? He hasn't been on this site since February. Anyone know him in the real world?

Its up to him to keep the tracking number and pass it on to the recipient though. Without it, there's not much chance of tracking lost items which once paid for, belong to the recipient but he is still responsible for the them.

Does anyone even know where Brent has disappeared to? He hasn't been on this site since February. Anyone know him in the real world?

This.

Was my point, sorry for the **** example of a retail store.

Koom']

[quote name='the_return_of_the_jedi said:

/quote]

yea fort he wudda heard of this thread by now :D

Guest SPANKU
 Swindog said:

Just ordered new xbox parts from the states. Via ups. Will see if turns up in ten days or not.

what did you get? i just got my one modded today so cool i can play "those backup" games now

I have a gen 1 xbox and its modded as. 120gb hdd has about 20 "backup" games and a few of my "backup" movies.

I went to give it to my neighbour one day when he couldnt work with his enlarge testicle but it wouldnt power on.

Pulled it to bits and tested everything. No power on the capacitor side so new power board is needed.

Costs $65 + shipping in NZ but i found one in the states for $50NZ shipped.

Guest SPANKU
 Swindog said:

I have a gen 1 xbox and its modded as. 120gb hdd has about 20 "backup" games and a few of my "backup" movies.

I went to give it to my neighbour one day when he couldnt work with his enlarge testicle but it wouldnt power on.

Pulled it to bits and tested everything. No power on the capacitor side so new power board is needed.

Costs $65 + shipping in NZ but i found one in the states for $50NZ shipped.

oh stink one! i got a spare xbox here at home. think the cdrom died on it. gave it up like 2 years ago collecting dust.

Hi im here i got a txt to check my messages and got few emails sorry im in between places at moment my house isnt avilable till 2/04,

i could go into my side of of it but im not going to, everyone just needs to know i wasnt at fault, lack of contact both sides and i dont like being called a scammer, im still gonna find it hard to have internet connection till next week but im gonna email this guy through here offer him two options though ill find it hard to be losing out twice fold and make effort to check back few times over this week i hope this issue will be dealt with very soon

Solja

Swindog said:

You just need your freight company to chase it up mate.

Or put in an insurance claim and pay his monies back.

+10000

and from what i have been told by a few managers at work, if you send something via UPS or a dedicated international freight company, it stays in there hands all the way.

if you send something via the national post say NZpost to an international destination, it will go from them to maby dhl, to say another company in america, then into there national post, then out to a distribution courier to the right state, then to a local courier to deliver.

this makes things take ages and harder to track, this is also why it is much cheaper.

but there is a insurance, if nzpost agree to pay they will pay you, but they will redeem the cost with the other companies more than likely, but this can take time as the item is a no show, so they may put out a man hunt kinda thing lol

-smurff

I completely agree. The courier has to have some sort of tracking on the item.

Solja has committed to make things right so hopefully he can find out where the item actually is right now.

I appreciate everyone's opinion and help on the matter. Thanks ClubSub.