Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

ClubSUB Vice PRESIDENT -- *Revote*

RAYDEO

• Admin

We are now taking nominations and votes for the position of ClubSUB Vice President.

The nominee who got the most votes in the last poll has decided not to accept the position.

Nominations are running untill 9th May

Votn will run 10th May untill 23rd May

Anyone can be nominated, but those people need to become a paid member before they can accept the role.

Only paid members can vote.

Take controll of your club, become a paid member and make your voice heard.

nominations and voting pages avilable in the paid members section.

i nomimate big_dave......... as i think the current new commitee members are b*llcrap and want someone that will actually get stuff done and make a difference...

p.s dont flame me, its a free country i can say what i like.

CMPLSV said:

i nomimate big_dave......... as i think the current new commitee members are b*llcrap and want someone that will actually get stuff done and make a difference...

p.s dont flame me, its a free country i can say what i like.

Wrong thread for nominations, two of us have made that mistake so far tonight already so I guess it's just a bit late tonight :D

http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,11379.0.html for nominations

Isn't the 'new' committee essentially the same as the old one anyway? Just with +smurff and a little bit of responsibility shuffling of course

MercuryFree said:

Isn't the 'new' committee essentially the same as the old one anyway? Just with +smurff and a little bit of responsibility shuffling of course

my point exactly.... the old commitee achived what?

......... an awesome mega meet from what i understand and thats it from what i can see? someone enlighten me as to what else they actually did all year?

CMPLSV']

[quote name='MercuryFree said:

/quote]

Kept up our relationships with some pretty good sponsors, gained a couple new ones if I'm not mistaken to boot. I know that our area rep for wellington Bazza-NZ has done a VERY good job of himself - admittedly not the committee per se but still.

Wasn't the previous committee responsible for the 'implosion' of half of clubsub? I wasn't around back then but I've heard some decent horror stories... seems that this lot of guys (and girl) haven't managed to do that yet ;)

I was just about to say similar, things have settled nicely and apart from the odd flaming war everyone generally gets along. Quite a few good experienced members left during that past period and it almost looked like an end of an era for clubsub, I have seen several clubs never recover after implosions of similar nature cough "submerge" cough.

so because they have taken back server control, they are worthy of being on the commitee?... doesnt seem like they have done alot if u ask me?

i can put my hand up all u like, but really honestly, we all know what that will achive, flaming, bitchfits and me feeling like shit because i offer to help and get flamed... similar to rays reaction over the clubsub tee i designed that big_dave had at megameet.

i was willing to put my hand up a year ago, beforei was unfairly demoted for no reason...

::) ::) ::)

CMPLSV']

[quote name='MercuryFree said:

/quote]

......... an awesome mega meet from what i understand and thats it from what i can see? someone enlighten me as to what else they actually did all year?

They ditched you as Rep. What more did they need to do?

As the saying goes there is always a reason "shit" sticks, from my observations you cannot plead pure innocence in this case. And that is just from the reactions I've read on this forums, people don't get constantly flamed for no reason at all, a majority of the time you have to look at urself as to why it keeps occuring then. It doesn't happen to everyone here in fact only a very minor few, and my question is to why then if this so called "they did nothing to deserve it" argument is pushed.

CMPLSV said:

LOL ::)

and look at the rep they put in my place?

unactive, never planned any meets, never actually did anything..... compaired to weekely meets, planed 3 months in advance and climbing member numbers?

Meh. Still an improvement.

...... apart from being bitchy when egged on, i bleave did nothing to deserve the demotion...

the reason i was given was you have "too many personal issues" yet these personal issues never effected the way i ran the area, or how i behaved at meets, these personal issues were caused by members of clubsub.

if anything, the fact i got involved with a certain person within the club, was probably the reason..

-but i guess we will never know the real truth, the "commitee" are too gutless to face up, take action and make changes.

im going to bed.

Glen']

[quote name='CMPLSV said:

LOL ::)

and look at the rep they put in my place?

unactive, never planned any meets, never actually did anything..... compaired to weekely meets, planed 3 months in advance and climbing member numbers?

/quote]

Meh. Still an improvement.

HO

MO

get a life glen.... do u evn own a subaru anymore?

im not sure how all these people that never show up to meets deserve moderator / high positions within the club?