Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

White 89 RS Legacy - SLEEPER!!!!!

Has anyone seen a White 89 RS Legacy, slighty wider guards, lowered on gold twin 5 spoke wheels??? On my travels through the city on Saturday lunch time this crazy Legacy pulled up next to me at a set a lights after following me for a few km's. Didnt look like much, but once it took off, it was absolutly nuts. I had to add another .3bar to keep up at the next set of lights. Had a quick look, it has a small FMIC setup. I'm guessing a fair bit of $$$ had been spent on it, and im guessing a decent exhaust setup as it did not have the subaru rumble either. Keep an eye out, got to be the craziest sleeper rocking around in CHCH . . . .

Guest loren
 CHECUZ said:

I had to add another .3bar to keep up at the next set of lights.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

CHECUZ']

Has anyone seen a White 89 RS Legacy, slighty wider guards, lowered on gold twin 5 spoke wheels??? On my travels through the city on Saturday lunch time this crazy Legacy pulled up next to me at a set a lights after following me for a few km's. Didnt look like much, but once it took off, it was absolutly nuts. I had to add another .3bar to keep up at the next set of lights. Had a quick look, it has a small FMIC setup. I'm guessing a fair bit of $$$ had been spent on it, and im guessing a decent exhaust setup as it did not have the subaru rumble either. Keep an eye out, got to be the craziest sleeper rocking around in CHCH . . . .

[quote name='aim said:

lol... shouldn't be racing each other at lights anyways :P

/quote]

But there's lights on the dragstrip....

Didn't know there was a dragstrip in chch city ;D

Any streets a strip if you're willing to risk it . . . . . lol . . ;D

But you're right, shouldnt be racing, might come to track day instead . . .

CHECUZ said:

people get a bit touchy round these parts with talk like that... makes one look rather douche like..

The club trys to act in a way that doesn't exhibit or condone this behavior.. thats all.

funkytown']

[quote name='CHECUZ said:

/quote]

people get a bit touchy round these parts with talk like that... makes one look rather douche like..

The club trys to act in a way that doesn't exhibit or condone this behavior.. thats all.

I know what they mean, thats why I stayed away from the scene for a while, didnt like losing my licence. Thats why the mrs drives it as her work car. I cant really race in my work truck . . Although the Mazda bounty is pretty cool, LOL.

CHECUZ']

/quote]

I know what they mean, thats why I stayed away from the scene for a while, didnt like losing my licence. Thats why the mrs drives it as her work car. I cant really race in my work truck . . Although the Mazda bounty is pretty cool, lol.

lol how about some self control??

kinggts25']

/quote]

I know what they mean, thats why I stayed away from the scene for a while, didnt like losing my licence. Thats why the mrs drives it as her work car. I cant really race in my work truck . . Although the Mazda bounty is pretty cool, lol.

nah it's the govt's fault

kinggts25']

/quote]

well, at least he admits he has none when driving the car, so he drives a work truck instead. better than nothing i guess.

Divine said:

I assume your going to that "Last aves cruise" thing then this sat.

god i hope the police absolutely fuck the lot of them. hard.

CHECUZ said:

Its got an S204 engine, box and brembo's. Thats why it doesnt have the boxer rumble ;) Twin scroll. Its definatly a sleeper tho lol.

caged']

/quote]

Its got an S204 engine, box and brembo's. Thats why it doesnt have the boxer rumble ;) Twin scroll. Its definatly a sleeper tho lol.

Id be dubious about that.

In saying that id be happy to be proven wrong lol

Friend of mine bought a gearbox off a guy recently who had bought a complete S204 drivetrain/brakes/interior etc (stolen and recovered then sold at Turners) and I'm guessing its that guys RS as it had the S204 motor etc in it.

Pretty mean sleeper really.