Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Should i buy???

hey guys

im wanting 2 buy this car this weekend bt im getting mixed reactions from my friends any advice would be great .... im really wanting a wrx 6500 or under

Subaru WRX V-LIMITED 1996 for 6500

555 Blue, 4 door, Sedan,manual,

Motor wise hasnt been mucked around with it has done aprox 165 certified kms and has a fairly new gfb blow off valve turbo is standard td-05 16g has kyb blue shocks with tein lowered springs, blitz boost gauge all sounds arent very old and they are a pioneer cd player blue screen, 2x sound stream 6.5" components very big magnets running the same in the rears, its all protected by top of the line AVS 5 star alarm also has midnight express black tints all legal.

i like either tiff..... but the white one has lower Km's and is only just down the road from you house....

at the end of the day its your car and u have to like it...

we already talked about putting money away for engine stuff so its totally up to u!

cheap lol ive been looking for this price since my evo dissapeared 2 months ago now i finally got the payout i jus want a car lol i think the white 1 jus needa find some one to come check it for me

oh noes!

First of all dont take advice from CMPLSV.

165kms is high for a turbo 4 banger. I dont know if id buy anything that high personally without a SEVERE check over by a qualified mechanic. id rather buy a totally unmodded one-yes they are out there!

The 2nd one is lower KMs but gives zero information.

IMO the best idea would be to keep saving up a bit longer and buy a v4 or v5 STi.

It is the mistake most people desperate to get into a WRX make....they buy a WRX and not an STi. Buy an STi in good nick for around 10k and you will not regret it.

Best of luck.

Try this http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Subaru/WRX/auction-209854135.htm

or http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Subaru/Impreza/auction-190152352.htm

Cheers

she doesnt have 10k, shes got a little boy, and is moving house soon.... she doesnt want to wait.

im not giving her my advice im giving her my opinion - she is my best mate after all.

my car has done 165,000 kms with no major problems and still goes great, i bleave odies has done over 200 on the orginal engine from what ive herd???

Get off your high horse, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM no1 wants to see your petty-ness on the forums!

agreed the differance between 6k & 10k is alot

i like the white one and you could prolly get them down even more, get in contact with them and ask for me more details

but yea you need to see service records, make sure good oil has been used and every 5000ks

the blue one has afew more "mods" which could indecate its been thrashed etc, then again it could not

Guest Yvonne

Only advice I could give is take someone who knows their stuff about WRX's to have a very thorough look through the car. It's very rare to find a WRX that hasn't been thrashed from my experience