Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Warning System (all users)

Joker

• General Member
 funkytown said:

Right

As some of you may have figured out we have this lovely new Warning System. Thus if someone is a tard for what ever reason, you can issue them with some "demerits".

Mods are able to issue 35 demirts per user per day.

These are logged in the mod center so we can see whats everyone is doing and why.

The warnings are set up in a tiered format such that

[*]Warning level for user watch 10

They go on the watch list

[*]Warning level for post moderation 35

The user warning level after which a user has all posts moderated

[*]Warning level for user muting 60

The user warning level after which a user cannot post any further

[*]Maximum user warning points per day 35

This value is the maximum amount of warning points a single moderator can assign to a user in a 24 hour period

[*]Warning points to decrement from users every 24 hours 5

Only if they have not been warned in the past 24 hours

any questions?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little confused on this warning system. Could you please clarify what offenses gets you what amount of "demerits" a little more clearly.

Thanks

LOL How can we get 60 points if our posts are being moderated. As there post has never been posed to the forum, you can't really issue demerits.

Dan... the police watch my every move and give me demerit points, now CS does too. Cool. :-\

• General Member

where do we start - offensive posts, slander, txt speak (no just kidding on that one), un-constructive comments, baiting, trolling, abusive posts

doesn't take much really BUT also doesn't mean much, once you are on the "watchlist" we can keep an eye on you, the moderator list means we have to approve EVERY post you make etc

who would like a sample warning to see what its like?

So do I get a Demerit Slip emailed to me or PM'd? I'm still waiting in that case...

And you'd prob need to be more specific on txt speak. There are many forms of abbreviating words which make up the txt language. At this stage I see many people throwing their toys over this one rule otherwise I support the move

• General Member

like I said - use the "report to mod" button if you spot real trouble, not if your KFC runs out of CHICKEN! (diall 111 for that emergency)

matdaymon']

So do I get a Demerit Slip emailed to me or PM'd? I'm still waiting in that case...

yes, if you have setup you profile to email you on PM's etc

[quote name='matdaymon said:

And you'd prob need to be more specific on txt speak. There are many forms of abbreviating words which make up the txt language. At this stage I see many people throwing their toys over this one rule otherwise I support the move

I was joking, a mod will probably edit and use all the keys on their keyboard...

to ease your query Matt you have just received a test warning for making me type cereal stuf fon a Fri night....

check your PM's

Thanks Jared, I appreciate having my first warning even if it is only a test one! I can now print it out and stick it on my wall to proudly display my lack of being ... naughty ::)

Edit: ahh I understand now! Just went into my profile to change my pic and I am officially at Warning Level: 10% (Being watched). Iv closed my blinds so that noone will see my underpants. Carry on with your business you lot

RevolutionRacegear.co.nz said:

LOL How can we get 60 points if our posts are being moderated. As there post has never been posed to the forum, you can't really issue demerits.

hehe i was going to say the same thing...

do you own that revolution company???

• General Member

well a user today has had exactly that - 60 points - so if you were watching you'd know how....

RevolutionRacegear.co.nz']

[quote name='JoKer said:

you dont ask: you dont get

/quote]

We could start a new Off Topic thread using this quote.

Could i please have... lol

also what you want and what you get are to VERY different things....

"other" users cannot see your warning level, you can see your own, moderators can see all

LOL would be cool to see who the bad people are and their levels. We've had this on teh Onboost forum for years.

Noticed how there is still trouble here and Me lorna and jase are not involved. lol

burner']

[quote name='RevolutionRacegear.co.nz said:

/quote]

I'm the manager and have total free-rain over it. Had it in NZ now for 8 years.

• Admin
 RevolutionRacegear.co.nz said:

LOL would be cool to see who the bad people are and their levels. We've had this on teh Onboost forum for years.

Noticed how there is still trouble here and Me lorna and jase are not involved. lol

it has been noticed ;)

RevolutionRacegear.co.nz']

/quote]

thats hot...is that car in the photo yours? thats hot too... .

burner']

/quote]

thats hot...is that car in the photo yours? thats hot too... .

Yes, mine.

Guest GOTBUD
 RAYDEO']

/quote]

it has been noticed ;)

Classic

Merit Badge and 2 gold stars coming your way ;)