Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

young teenagers doing skids on the streets

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few I know have, and are long gone..Majority aren't as the next generation of teenagers are now filling the ranks. They were banned from attending local meetings, and there is the "president" of the club yelling abuse at the officials outside the meeting......And they wonder why no-one takes them seriously. ::) Was fun times when my ex was on the commitee, made for an interesting flame-war on rexnet between me and her.....Seriously dunno wtf I was thinking going out with her. Pretty sure she got the ban stick or something, as she went quiet quickly.

seems like "cars" are not so much the "in" thing that they once were.

Lets hope it sees the wane of retards aged around 17 with a nana spec corolla thinking they run the streets joining up CS, and the demise of the uber-tard group BRU.

Yelling FTP is wack. Lets hope the youth of today realise this!

@sti8u, I have to say you haev done a fantastic job of proving the point of many on this discussion. the idea that because you won't get caught and can hurt yourself without consequence is absurd, ever heard of ACC? It's something we all pay for and idiots that "go hard" in the wops and injure themselves cost us all. please do us and your computer a favour and stop typing non sensical responses, us and your computer simply can't stand the abuse, lol

omg this is the funnest forum i have read in so long could not stop laughing the whole way through haha :D. skids are stuipd many people get injured by doing dumb s*** like skids. i did dumb things like that when i owned my homo RB but have grown up and now know that you should leave that stuff to the pros!

its not worth waking up in a hospital and going "where are my friends?" "oh that's right i killed them doing dumb s***!" e.g flying round a corner doing so called "drifting" (SKIDS)

LEAVE IT TO THE PROS "e.g mad mike, gaz whiter, dan woolhouse"

96WRX said:

omg this is the funnest forum i have read in so long could not stop laughing the whole way through haha :D. skids are stuipd many people get injured by doing dumb s*** like skids. i did dumb things like that when i owned my homo RB but have grown up and now know that you should leave that stuff to the pros!

its not worth waking up in a hospital and going "where are my friends?" "oh that's right i killed them doing dumb s***!" e.g flying round a corner doing so called "drifting" (SKIDS)

LEAVE IT TO THE PROS "e.g mad mike, gaz whiter, dan woolhouse"

Quoting this; clearly from someone unafraid to share that he has learned a better way. May this truth be preserved right here.

Hats off to ya bro.

Exactly, and it's happened. I recall a case where a few guys were 'going hard' in a quiet area late at night and young people being young people, didn't have the best control of his car. Ended up amputating some girl's leg. She was going to join the military til she was down a leg. He didn't mean to ruin her life, but he did...

Shale said:

Exactly, and it's happened. I recall a case where a few guys were 'going hard' in a quiet area late at night and young people being young people, didn't have the best control of his car. Ended up amputating some girl's leg. She was going to join the military til she was down a leg. He didn't mean to ruin her life, but he did...

Was that the one in Glenfield?

or the guy in chch recently or killed that kid when he lost it taking off from an intersection. ran the kid over and killed him before hitting a wall. there are countless stories about guys losing control and injuring innocent people and their friends. like someone said, leave it to the pros like mad mike and the other d1nz drivers. if people feel compelled to attempt drifting i'm sure there are track days they could try at? i can carve a pork roast but that doesn't make me a surgeon, just as you can get the arse end of a car to step out doesn't make you a drift king.

So very very true. And on the note of taking it to the track, not only are there constant PlayDays on throughout the country's MANY fine tracks for less than the fine you get for unnecessary exhibition of acceleration, there are also drift days at Pukekohe last time I checked ages ago. That track takes a LOT of abuse. Do it there.

Meremere also has burnout comps and of course drag racing.

I don't see why people insist on using the road, when there are dedicated places for automotive tomfoolery with not only trained professionals to HELP, but emergency services on standby when you collect a tyre wall (instead of a child).

there's a guy down the road from me that insists on taking on a blind corner sideways in an old turbo 180sx every time the road gets a litle wet/greasy. i see him "drifting" up the hill but he's all over the road and often over the centre line. i hope to see him put it over the edge of the bluff one day so i can laugh my tits off, i might call the cops or ambo, once the fire goes out ;D scary thing is i've called the cops and so have a bunch of others but they never catch him in the act and hence can't do anything, retarded!

clintondane said:

there's a guy down the road from me that insists on taking on a blind corner sideways in an old turbo 180sx every time the road gets a litle wet/greasy. i see him "drifting" up the hill but he's all over the road and often over the centre line. i hope to see him put it over the edge of the bluff one day so i can laugh my tits off, i might call the cops or ambo, once the fire goes out ;D scary thing is i've called the cops and so have a bunch of others but they never catch him in the act and hence can't do anything, retarded!

Set up a video haha

clintondane said:

This is what tracks are for.

Only d1ckheads drift on public roads

clintondane said:

or the guy in chch recently or killed that kid when he lost it taking off from an intersection. ran the kid over and killed him before hitting a wall. there are countless stories about guys losing control and injuring innocent people and their friends. like someone said, leave it to the pros like mad mike and the other d1nz drivers. if people feel compelled to attempt drifting i'm sure there are track days they could try at? i can carve a pork roast but that doesn't make me a surgeon, just as you can get the arse end of a car to step out doesn't make you a drift king.

I think this was different.

All the usual crap came out about this guy being a boyracer etc but from what i was told he just drove it kinda normally, but with it having some decent stick through the rear wheels and it being absolutely pissing down he lost control.

That was a pretty sad story but afaik didnt seem to fit the usual "tw@t trying to drift and failing" category.